• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Baby girl needs liver donor asap, or she will die soon

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1603779533396.png

1603779551596.png

1603779541302.png

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/1-old-needs-donor-suffering-102021182.html

Recently in September, Vicky Cheng posted a call for help on her Facebook for her daughter who suffers from a fatal medical condition, Biliary Atresia. The condition leaves oneBiliary atresia is a condition in infants in which the bile ducts outside and inside the liver are scarred and blocked.’s bile ducts outside and inside the liver to be scarred and blocked.

After undergoing surgery hoping her daughter’s health would improve, the 1-year-old girl’s condition only worsened and she is now currently suffering from end-stage liver disease. Due to this, Cheng’s daughter is heavily swollen from water retention which causes her to have difficulty in breathing.

Unfortunately, the baby’s parents are not suitable to donate for their daughter. The family already has her waitlisted for donors but they have been told that “the possibility for her to get the liver soon is close to zero.”

After their post, Vicky’s family have received much support and contacted them regarding how to help their daughter. So far, 3 anonymous volunteers have come forward but all were also unsuited to donate. Nevertheless, the family is grateful to have so many people offering help and donating financial aid both from people close to them as well as those they have never met.

The National University Hospital continues to be their Transplant Coordinator and has been updating them on whether there have been any new donations possible for their daughter.

The family needs a donor who is:
  • Medically fit
  • Aged 21 to 55 years old
  • Blood type B+ or O
  • Weight range to be below 70kg
If you wish to donate and help baby Raenelle grow up healthily, you can check their ongoing campaign here.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think sbf bros mostly fail the full leequirement KNN my uncle already fail the blood type weight and fit KNN my uncle wish she can find suitable donor soon KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think sbf bros mostly fail the full leequirement KNN my uncle already fail the blood type weight and fit KNN my uncle wish she can find suitable donor soon KNN

Not really, I see plenty of uncles donating blood regularly. Blood donors must be healthy otherwise they would be rejected.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
After undergoing surgery hoping her daughter’s health would improve, the 1-year-old girl’s condition only worsened and she is now currently suffering from end-stage liver disease. Due to this, Cheng’s daughter is heavily swollen from water retention which causes her to have difficulty in breathing.
Name the surgeon and the hosptial.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope for the best from donors. Livers from cadavers are getting harder to come by in Sg. Too many fatty livers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm heavier than 70kg (but fit) and my blood type is different.

But I wouldn't be so magnanimous to donate an organ to someone whom I don't know.

I can donate blood or sperm though. But neither will help the girl now. Sad!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm heavier than 70kg (but fit) and my blood type is different.

But I wouldn't be so magnanimous to donate an organ to someone whom I don't know.

I can donate blood or sperm though. But neither will help the girl now. Sad!
KNN if my uncle fit all the leequirement he will see case by case basis KNN I.e even is someone he knows he will still take it as strangers to leecide unless is a close familee member KNN in this baby case if my uncle fit all the leequirement he will see
1. How difficult it is to find another donor KNN in this case difficult KNN
2. How my uncle feel for this person in general KNN in this case feel sad KNN
3. Side effect of himself if he donate KNN in this case my uncle think no sure answer KNN
4. How soon he can leecover to continue his responsibility at home KNN
Conclusion is my uncle will donate if point 4 is leesolved KNN

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The family needs a donor who is:
  • Medically fit
  • Aged 21 to 55 years old
  • Blood type B+ or O
  • Weight range to be below 70kg
. Cannot be Ah Neh