• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Ambassador Accuses Chink Newspaper Of Lying! Sue Them For Defamation?

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo seow kow lee eh 出師表 ah ni tng ai kee 北伐孟德 ah ni giam tiong ah

I will gather my fellow Chinese dogs to trash this chink army and country! Chinks from china and everywhere including me are the worst in the entire! My Chinese dogs assemble!! :mad:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP and commie chinks are from the same stock. Both of them should nuke themselves to death and then sinkieland can officially become part of the USA.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo seow kow lee eh 出師表 ah ni tng ai kee 北伐孟德 ah ni giam tiong ah

You worthless Chinese dog! I will send you as the first to whack the chinks! :oIo:

PAP and commie chinks are from the same stock. Both of them should nuke themselves to death and then sinkieland can officially become part of the USA.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are all from the same stock and nuke ourselves to death and become part of the US.