• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ‘Karen’ tells Korean tourist to cover up or ‘get raped by Indians’ (Video)

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Singaporean woman’s unfriendly advice for a tourist wowed Twitch today for managing to roll racism and sexism into one brief exchange.

Korean streamer Bunniejin, aka Alice, was streaming her Singapore holiday this morning when a woman came up to tell her to cover up to avoid being raped, and she had a very clear idea of who was going to do the imagined raping.

“Singapore is very safe but you don’t want to get raped by Indians […] Don’t dress like that,” she can is heard saying in the video.

6ez2197HUOc75gavoB3oFE1Jag01vrUJI0b3XgwoUnrpSEfkYD_7slsuAFYYuyNsCB0i-o_xZz0XQqfyda0jgX8beLs9K0giCWP4ihL-EROW9s3UnXI2t9-tIlc299zN6PeXQllwu39HJe9vvvE

Photo: Bunniejin/Twitch

Alice, who was wearing a lacy, low-cut dress, was leaving a Ya Kun Kaya Toast cafe after having breakfast when the woman told her that her attire was “too much.” It was only the first day of Alice’s trip to Singapore.

“Can you please don’t dress like this? You’re such a pretty girl, you don’t cheapen your own image!” the woman said.

A very shocked Alice then brushed her off, thanked her for the advice and walked away.

Viewers in the comments called the nosy woman a “Karen,” a “racist,” and told Alice to “ignore her” and “run away.” Some assured her that this is “not a good representation of Singapore.”

“I don’t know what to say guys […] yeah that was so fucking racist, she shouldn’t think like that!” Alice said.

Some of Singapore’s most WTF moments have been finding their way onto the streaming platform famous for video games. Last week, some local streamers were interrupted by a creepy woman wearing a creepy-ass mask who kicked their food over and menaced them.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go check out the 10 hour stream and i kind of guess why she is doing it. That whole stream is for simps. Giving her advice on how to get around in Sg and also give money. After 10 hours i guess she accumulate enough for her expense on her trip. Smart move. But u have to show a cute expression and give a heart sign after getting the donation. Simps will be happy for such lovely validation from her and of course she must doll up to be attractive for the simps.

So attractive until old aunty warn her for it.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Sinkie bu either kaypoh or jealous.
Kimchi Chiobu dress sexy for obvious reason - later gangbang thank you madame mass Lape lol

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean have rape culture and racism too. Its sll part of Taoism, Confucianism and budhism.like in china snd Japan

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Libtards who believe otherwise can fly their cunts to India for a first hand experience with rape.

You will exit with your cunt filled with curry.