• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sing PooL Last night ho seh jiak Ka Liao..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont know what was SP's odds; but when minnows Wigan beat Man City 1-0, i am sure there were many teary-eyed punters; esp when internet AH odds was Like -13/4 to Man City..:wink:
Wonder any Bros here kena Tiok cheng ?..:eek::biggrin:

tomahawk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont know what was SP's odds; but when minnows Wigan beat Man City 1-0, i am sure there were many teary-eyed punters; esp when internet AH odds was Like -13/4 to Man City..:wink:
Wonder any Bros here kena Tiok cheng ?..:eek::biggrin:

I wasn't even aware that there was this game going on. :o

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Know of 1 mat who bet $25 and jumping like joy spend us all lunch but refuse to tell us how much he won.

If he played for a full time win, the payout is about 8x$25= $200. Not even a $1 win on 4-d starter prize. Even exotic bet like exact score would not make rich either. Wonder why he so happy like strike 4d first prize?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only fools place football bets with SG Pools... shitty odds and you can't even do real-time betting.