• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinapore Great Supporter of Iran Products

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ahh ahhh

oBeTCj5.jpg

4on6PN1.jpg

XhIUI7Z.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Iran as I love Persia! Same same. :smile:Just because USA make it out to be a rogue nation, it doesn't mean Iran is that bad. Iranian dates and pistachios are the best.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
One that thinks that stealing slandering and harassing women is called smart while the victim is called stupid! And start a thread to say the difference between clever and smart!
Crazy bitch, how is this thread slandering you? Not even remotely close and you hijack it. Really siaocheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many dogs attacking me and I am one human againsts many dogs thieves slanderers and harassers with nobody help but moderator hindrance is a fact not excuse of my poor spelling! Malaysian dog @AhMeng still got the audacity to say it’s an excuse and call me liar for that!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many dogs attacking me and I am one human againsts many dogs thieves slanderers and harassers with nobody help but moderator hindrance is a fact not excuse of my poor spelling! Malaysian dog @AhMeng still got the audacity to say it’s an excuse and call me liar for that!
And I never claimed to have good spelling in the first place. I only claim to have English A1 which is true! Call KT latha to check lah!