• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Simple muud Nasir Upset That His Sotong Nasi Padang So Little Yet Cost $5! Time To Switch To Cai Png Instead!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1671861028365.png

Another day, another complaint about underwhelming nasi padang.

Stomper Nasir
not only got a rude shock when paying for his nasi padang from a stall in Bukit Batok, but was also left feeling hungry after the meal due to its small portions.

He said he visited the stall at Block 273 Bukit Batok East Avenue 3 on Thursday (Dec 22), at around 1.25pm.

Nasir told Stomp: "I wish to share my experience of yet another overpriced nasi padang.

"My order, which consisted of a pathetic four slices of squid and green veggies on top of asam pedas gravy, costs $5.

"I feel that it was exorbitant, especially with the portions served. Like, was I supposed to eat four scoops of rice and the rest without the squid?!

"Prices are going up but please, be rational. What's the use of running a food business if all they do is stinge on the portions? It's not like by being generous when scooping the dishes, the jewellery they wear will drop in price!

"To sum it up, I left still feeling hungry!"

The Stomper said it was his first time ordering from the stall and also his last.

"I did not ask why my meal was $5 but made a mental note to not patronise this stall again," he added.

"And I will ask for a breakdown in future when I dine at a nasi padang stall for the sake of not getting a shock."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ith-pathetic-4-slices-of-squid-and-veggies-in

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why fuckers like to complain on-line behind a keyboard but donch dare to confront the food seller there and then ?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sinkies please eat at home. You are embarrassing yourselves and your fellow Sinkies. Do you see foreigners with high paid jobs complaining ? Just fuck off please.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why the PAP technocrats are trying to force peasants to eat insects. Are insects haram? :sneaky:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time just order the sotong black gravy without sotong, beef rendang gravy without beef.. This will cost him only $3 with some sambal goreng...