• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple.......Lose Small.......Win Big.......Betting Strategy For World Cup.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
betting with Singapore-Pools by the way........

just start small...........few tens of dollars also can...........and just compound...........

play safer bets...........bet win instead of give ball or eat ball +1.5........odds of 1.30 also can........30% profit also not too shabby..........

my bet will be........

1) Uruguay win Costa Rica.......and Uruguay -1.5..............split my bet 50/50........Uruguay will have to win big so worth taking a bit of risk.........if lose, only lose 50% of my bet..........

2) whatever winnings go to France win Honduras...........no give ball...........

3) whatever winnings from above games go to Belgium win Algeria.............no give ball........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
betting with Singapore-Pools by the way........

just start small...........few tens of dollars also can...........and just compound...........

play safer bets...........bet win instead of give ball or eat ball +1.5........odds of 1.30 also can........30% profit also not too shabby..........

my bet will be........

1) Uruguay win Costa Rica.......and Uruguay -1.5..............split my bet 50/50........Uruguay will have to win big so worth taking a bit of risk.........if lose, only lose 50% of my bet..........

2) whatever winnings go to France win Honduras...........no give ball...........

3) whatever winnings from above games go to Belgium win Algeria.............no give ball........

I see that ur forex trades all CMI...........have to resort to small time gambling....................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly lucky ah................i never bet on Uruguay after recalling their miserable qualifying campaign plus Suarez may not play...........

i bet on France -1.5 against Honduras though...........if win compound the money on Belgium win

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly lucky ah................i never bet on Uruguay after recalling their miserable qualifying campaign plus Suarez may not play...........

i bet on France -1.5 against Honduras though...........if win compound the money on Belgium win

Big Mistake........You see Honduras no up is it?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just compounded my bet on Belgium win Algeria.................

if win..........then put all on Holland -1.5...............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just compounded my bet on Belgium win Algeria.................

if win..........then put all on Holland -1.5...............

took out my initial capital.............now using winnings on Holland -1.5.................

if win leh..............compound on Italy beat Costa Rica..............