• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIM Student From Myanmar Allegedly Abducted by Myanmar Military!!!!!!!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1617715445001.png

Ro Nay San Lwin is a Rohingya activist and blogger. He tweeted that a Myanmar student who was from the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) was allegedly abducted by the Myanmar military. He said that the girl, Yin Thet Thin, was caught after answering some questions by CNN.

He believes she is in danger and urged SIM to release a statement to help her.

More at https://tinyurI.com/ejjb2wpt

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Oh dear, I hope she is safe and well. The junta are a bunch of fuckers.

I have also observed that myanmese girls tend to have small titties. I wonder why.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, I hope she is safe and well. The junta are a bunch of fuckers.

I have also observed that myanmese girls tend to have small titties. I wonder why.

Undernourished during their puberties. Not just Myanmar but in many parts of Indochina.