• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Boon Ann worships in a methodist church

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
COOS belongs to anglician church, and not methodist church,,,, different denomination,,,

OK, my bad. But I guess the pull of Christian brother/sisterhood is too strong for him to ignore...to the extent that he willy-nilly cites from an unverified source. The supposed contents of the email were wrong and misleading in the first place. The Crooked Times have never "hide" or suppressed the fact that AWARE has been thinking of giving voting rights to men. In fact, both Thio Su Mien and the old guard have made statements about this fact.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
he lawyer should be able to differentiate hearsay, facts, statements and all the legal jargon again,,,, but then again, EVEN our judge don't even know the laws and over penalise the murderer from Sin Ming, so anyhow quote, anyhow pass judgement, anyhow live lor,,,,, no problem,,,,, CB

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, my bad. But I guess the pull of Christian brother/sisterhood is too strong for him to ignore...to the extent that he willy-nilly cites from an unverified source. The supposed contents of the email were wrong and misleading in the first place. The Crooked Times have never "hide" or suppressed the fact that AWARE has been thinking of giving voting rights to men. In fact, both Thio Su Mien and the old guard have made statements about this fact.

The pull of Christian brotherhood/sisterhood is very real for Sin Boon Ann. He is a staunch Methodist, ACS alumni and has worked at Drew & Napier since 1992. Note that Dr Thio Su Mien was his Senior Partner at D&N before she left to form TSMP. I'm sure the younger Sin spent many happy hours attending her prayer meetings.

Dig a little beneath the surface and you can see the motivation for Sin Boon Ann's uninformed and clumsy attempt to discredit AWARE and the ST. He is a disgrace to the legal profession and ACS alumni everywhere!

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lackey Sin thought his deity will bail him out and this trial is a test of his silly faith.

Never will he expect to eat his words and apology to the bapok reporter after he aired his silly comments.

Lackey Sin belongs to that group of well paid fat cats who never fail to showcase his foolish faith and questionable logic when he opens his mouth.

the fanatics are racists, preach love thy neighbor but forbid their kind to marry infidels.

love thy neighbor but sprout rubbish that they are going to paradise and infidels are gnashing their teeth in hades!

Only in Peasantpore.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been observing this guy since nus days. he is at best mediocre....

But he never failed to show himself at political forums when pap big guns were invited; always opened his mouth to sing the praise of pap like god.

perhaps that was why he got to be mp for so long.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
He praises the regime as if it was his deity, hence he gets the fat cat track to success.

However one peasant outdo him, Prataman, a true southern curry exponent.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he lawyer should be able to differentiate hearsay, facts, statements and all the legal jargon again,,,, but then again, EVEN our judge don't even know the laws and over penalise the murderer from Sin Ming, so anyhow quote, anyhow pass judgement, anyhow live lor,,,,, no problem,,,,, CB

The learned judge must have asked the leeporter, the familar question one will get, when you shop at the "U" supermarket; "ARE U a MEMBER".

Members have their privileges, & justice is blind ( to see), for "they" all answer to a different 'call'.:p

xtrocious

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I didn't remember wrongly, some methodist churches were also asking their congregation to openly support the then-new guard by voting for them...

No surprise if he is also throwing in his lot with the COOS sheep