• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Silly Bitch Anyhow Complain About Ninja Van! Anyhow Say Her Items Kena Ninja-ed!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UPDATED :
Please do not buy any electronics stuff if merchant is using ninja van to deliver items.

My delivery was cancelled and now my tv went missing.
32 inch tv missing???? So ironic.

Sharp Singapore told me ninja van already took the product to their warehouse.
And when i read comment at ninja van Fb page, alot of people going through same thing as me.
Delivery cancelled and then item report missing.
And most are home appliances or electronics .

So if u buy anything, please be careful.I assume there might be a thief somewhere in their warehouse or delivery guys doing all this.
I'm not the only customer.
Some even lost laptop they purchase from lazada.
And ninja van told me to contact merchant to ask for refund.Isn't that funny.

So frustrated as i waited 2 weeks for tv.
And these are comments from ninja van fb page.
People went through same shit as me.
I'm making a police report.

They can't just report missing and then push everything to merchant to refund customer.
I have BANNED ninja van now!
Scary experience!
Now waiting for Lazada to investigate and refund!!

*update*
I have lodge a police report.
Those who went through the same problem,delivery cancelled and items went missing,
Please step up and make police report.

Police will investigate this matter if they have many complain...
This can't go on!!

1592901501158.png

1592901514278.png

1592901526832.png

1592901534314.png

1592901545096.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would anyone order a 32 inch TV to be delivered by Ninja van. I think the advertisement not clear, it should state:

32 inch TV delivery included! (TV excluded)

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone order a 32 inch TV to be delivered by Ninja van. I think the advertisement not clear, it should state:

32 inch TV delivery included! (TV excluded)
Hey China troll, how come you wont tell us what happened in Canada? Is it a painful memory for you? Well its going to be fun us finding out. Oh by the way, your CCP next door neighbors dog is for dinner tonight. The rest of us are horrified, but this is what you eat so......

gettyimages-698991610.jpg