• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SilkAir pilot fined S$1000 for punching a taxidriver

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A SilkAir pilot was fined S$1,000 on Monday for punching a taxi driver at the coffee shop in a condominium.

48—year—old Ajmer Singh, who is also the chairman of the SilkAir branch of the Air Line Pilots Association Singapore, was found guilty of voluntarily causing hurt to cabbie Chua Hock Kwee.

58—year—old Chua, who was flanked by his lawyers, is Singh’s neighour.

The court heard that both men had bad blood between them.

Chua was drinking beer with a friend at a coffeeshop at Changi Gardens Condominium in May 2010.

He claimed Singh was "walking towards their table aggressively".

Chua also said Singh had accused him of being a gangster and then punched him, causing his dentures to fall out.

But Singh disputed that, saying that Chua "lunged" at him, and in the process, fell and hurt himself.

Chua, later told the media that he was unhappy with the outcome and may be pursuing the matter by filing a civil claim.

Singh is appealing against his conviction.

— CNA/ck

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outside pilot, deep inside gangster. So after this case, still happily continue his attas career?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outside pilot, deep inside gangster. So after this case, still happily continue his attas career?

Everyone invloved a bayi except the victim. Victim hired Kertar. Other chap with Kertar may be his son. Bayi pilot also hired a bayi lawyer. Wonder if a Singh heard this case in the Sub Ct. Or maybe Jasvender Kaur?

Walter Fock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone invloved a bayi except the victim. Victim hired Kertar. Other chap with Kertar may be his son. Bayi pilot also hired a bayi lawyer. Wonder if a Singh heard this case in the Sub Ct. Or maybe Jasvender Kaur?

It is all a coincidence if I may say so. If all of them had celebrated with a toast, you would infer that Yum Singh was involved too.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone invloved a bayi except the victim.

48—year—old Ajmer Singh, who is also the chairman of the SinghAir branch of the Air Line Pilots Association Singhapore, was found guilty of voluntarily cauSingh hurt to cabbie Chua Hock Kwee.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DPP aLso a Singh ?...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DPP aLso a Singh ?...:biggrin:

No DPP involved. Not a criminal case.

Was quite surprise when I saw Kertar's name being mentioned. 3 years ago,he told me 'very tired, going to retire very soon'. Knna, bayi's still going strong after 3 years. Too lucrative to retire?

This bayi was ex-police. Kena case. Went on to read law and became a lawyer. Good for him. A blessing in disguise indeed.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No DPP involved. Not a criminal case.

Was quite surprise when I saw Kertar's name being mentioned. 3 years ago,he told me 'very tired, going to retire very soon'. Knna, bayi's still going strong after 3 years. Too lucrative to retire?

This bayi was ex-police. Kena case. Went on to read law and became a lawyer. Good for him. A blessing in disguise indeed.
Bro, i know him too.Ever spoke to him on some projects, besides LegaL matters.This chap can speak quite good Hokien right ?..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, i know him too.Ever spoke to him on some projects, besides LegaL matters.This chap can speak quite good Hokien right ?..

His Hokkien seepay ho. Can communicate with his Hokkien clients in Hokkien. Not sure if he is still punting on horses. He used to. Always lose type. Can easily tell when you meet him on Mondays. While he is no super lawyer, I rank him on par with Subhas.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lets thank and support our fallen brothers who managed to rise up once again.

Its an achievement isn't it.

I have known how he had even taken cases free-of-charge.

Lucky we had LAW AH KAW, otherwise Kertar wsould have retired as a SS.

As for the case, let's not assume that the cabbie is an innocent guy.

If there is smoke there must be fire.

The cabby must have provoked the Capt Singh for which he received that punch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lets thank and support our fallen brothers who managed to rise up once again.

Its an achievement isn't it.

I have known how he had even taken cases free-of-charge.

Lucky we had LAW AH KAW, otherwise Kertar wsould have retired as a SS.

As for the case, let's not assume that the cabbie is an innocent guy.

If there is smoke there must be fire.

The cabby must have provoked the Capt Singh for which he received that punch.

The cabby is much older than the singh ok. The singh resorted to violence which is wrong. If the cabby was a malay and the singh was a chinese that punched i would like to see your stance.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anger management is very important if you want to do big things in life . no man can think clearly when his fists are clenched .