• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sibeh jialat, even Beijing has to ration electricity liao!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of bad news from the fucked-up commie cuntry always warm the cockles of my heart, whatever the fuck that means.
Wonder how the CCPee cocksuckers here are defending this stupid move?

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This kind of bad news from the fucked-up commie cuntry always warm the cockles of my heart, whatever the fuck that means.
Wonder how the CCPee cocksuckers here are defending this stupid move?

I think they just diverting the electricity to mine bitcoin lah.

Need to literally create money for Evergrande.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best if entire country has no electricity in winter, most of the northern areas will turn into Jack in the movie The Shining. :sneaky:

c8c6c0f4499e8729d2b9983eea969b34.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect many tiongs to die from cold weather as winter approaching and no electricity for heater.
It brings me great joy to know that many CCPee 50-cents dogs will be frozen to death.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
They have banned bitcoin-mining a while back.

secret mah.

Hey bitcoin literally can be created out of thin air. Just need the computers and the energy.

Makes no sense out of the blue need to ration electricity. Crazy lah. Must be something going on need to use lots of electricity. If not bitcoin then some defence military work/experiments?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
secret mah.

Hey bitcoin literally can be created out of thin air. Just need the computers and the energy.

Makes no sense out of the blue need to ration electricity. Crazy lah. Must be something going on need to use lots of electricity. If not bitcoin then some defence military work/experiments?
Tiongcock had no money liao.
They overpaid coal becos they want to punish Australia and buy from mudland instead....and m&d land buys from Australia and earn as middleman.
So who is China really punishing in the end?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Tiongcock had no money liao.
They overpaid coal becos they want to punish Australia and buy from mudland instead....and m&d land buys from Australia and earn as middleman.
So who is China really punishing in the end?
Wow I didnt know Malaysia has coal!

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
no fake news.
singapore 100 percent pure true news also reported the same
SHANGHAI: As a severe power crunch roils China's north-eastern industrial heartland, senior officials face mounting pressure from alarmed citizens to ramp up coal imports thick and fast in order to keep lights on, factories open and even water supplies flowing.

With electricity shortages sparked by scant coal supply crippling large sections of industry, the governor of Jilin province, one of the hardest hit in the world's number two economy, called for a surge in coal imports, while a power company association said supply was being expanded "at any cost".

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No. Mudland buys from Aussieland and resell to Winnie-land.
The stupidity of Winnie Xi knows no bound.
https://www.worldometers.info/coal/malaysia-coal/

MY has coal reserves. But they dont mine enough. So you are right. Probably they middleman now. LOL!

Malaysia Coal​

Summary Table​

TonsGlobal Rank
198,415,80053rd in the world
2,661,82039th in the world
33,022,85324th in the world
Yearly Deficit​
Coal Imports​
Coal Exports​

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
no fake news.
singapore 100 percent pure true news also reported the same
SHANGHAI: As a severe power crunch roils China's north-eastern industrial heartland, senior officials face mounting pressure from alarmed citizens to ramp up coal imports thick and fast in order to keep lights on, factories open and even water supplies flowing.

With electricity shortages sparked by scant coal supply crippling large sections of industry, the governor of Jilin province, one of the hardest hit in the world's number two economy, called for a surge in coal imports, while a power company association said supply was being expanded "at any cost".

Where is Greta Thunberg?

Need to send her to China now to PROTEST against expanding supply "at any cost"

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongcock has coal but not suitable for generating electricity. Only Australia coal is good enough.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What ever happened to their artificial sun??? thought they are harnessing electrical energy from nuclear fusion?