• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

siao lang gong siao huey

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y4tjknf2

A2ifjoC.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle do know of 2 useless housewives that never work and also never do housework in their early 50s so they use most of their time playing handphone games looking through their bank books analysing 4d lumber and buy many lumbers of ibets using $1 daily collecting cardboards not to sell and going around public places to find things to leeport polis KNN my uncle strongly believes there are many such useless lao jibyes out there KNN

Last edited:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle do know of 2 useless housewives that never work and also never do housework in their early 50s so they use most of their time playing handphone games looking through their bank books analysing 4d lumber and buy many lumbers of ibets using $1 daily collecting cardboards not to sell and going around public places to find things to leeport polis KNN my uncle strongly believes there are many such useless lao jibyes out there KNN

K.N.N.

Yous Cans Leecommend the LaoJBs to

@glockman

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A woman who is not well-fucked will whole day 'think east think west'. She needs drama in her life, if there's no drama she will create it.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A woman who is not well-fucked will whole day 'think east think west'. She needs drama in her life, if there's no drama she will create it.
Housewives and lady of leisure are the worse bitches. Need to fuck them almost every night, else she thinks you've been out fucking someone else.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

So Cheem-Cheem?
Evens, Me Nephew, a NASA Ass-tro-naut cannot catch any Bola.
Care to elaborate in simple KNN style?

Kumsias.
KNN usually is like that KNN astronaut professors loctors etc only know very chim thing and won't understand simple things KNN