• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA top airline yet again

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves once and for all that the PAP is the best!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12090857

KDNXOVGEA5A5ZMNY55SODMLSHU.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows AMDK. Only one Ang moh airline in TOP 10. All the Asian airlines are setup to serve AMDK.

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point? SIA no good to me as a local. ASIANA, CATHAY, QATAR, EMIRATES, ANA, EVA are so much better.

Anyway wake up please, the ranking is flawed, you tell me that Garuda and Hainan are in Top 10?
Give me a break. Batik Air is better than them

25009381_509528882755204_2485045421513113600_n.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point? SIA no good to me as a local. ASIANA, CATHAY, QATAR, EMIRATES, ANA, EVA are so much better.

Anyway wake up please, the ranking is flawed, you tell me that Garuda and Hainan are in Top 10?
Give me a break. Batik Air is better than them

25009381_509528882755204_2485045421513113600_n.jpg
U have a point. Top 10 compared to what?

Reactions: 555

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On behalf of all samsters, I would like to congratulate PAP and its scholars for a job well done!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of all samsters, I would like to congratulate PAP and its scholars for a job well done!

lang jeow lah, i ask the natas guys to reconsider and plead with qatar emir to pang chance for others to win, actually he wanted to applease emperor 11 and give to hainan airline but he was told also singapore airline is from malaysia, so he told this is very islamic thing to do help another islamic country since malaysia never win before.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lang jeow lah, i ask the natas guys to reconsider and plead with qatar emir to pang chance for others to win, actually he wanted to applease emperor 11 and give to hainan airline but he was told also singapore airline is from malaysia, so he told this is very islamic thing to do help another islamic country since malaysia never win before.
maybe madhatter should start a "proton airlines", things may improve matland's image and forget the missing airplane "saga" :rolleyes:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Wtf, now that they were voted no1 again

17.jpg

that means SQ gals now can yaya papaya and they will double the asking price for one shot per night.
i remember during the boom times in the 90s i was at zouk disco and was intro to 2 SQ gals doing side line,i remember asking you gals sure not from msia airline or cathay pacific and she replied sayang..took out a SQ id from her gucci bag and show me and i ask her how much one night and she replied me $8k one shot and i told her thats very expensive for one shot and she replied me sayang 8 means luck..wtf..