• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA sent a crippled Shitskin with a yellow whore to Dubai without his wheelchair.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves you right for supporting a shitty GLC company, probably due to misplaced patriotism. :rolleyes:

Many other airlines fly to Dubai, but you had to pick SIA. Trash. :poop:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serves you right for supporting a shitty GLC company, probably due to misplaced patriotism. :rolleyes:

Many other airlines fly to Dubai, but you had to pick SIA. Trash. :poop:

He Itchy backside. He had previously flown with EMIRATES.
Of course he is not ang moh so Sia no Fcuk care him.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course, WTFF, no need guess who are the Idiotic Dumb Blocks working in the Call centre to give such reply.

All the pariah Cheapos just like Shithub, Shitpanda, etc employing them.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I recently made a few SQ flight back to Singapore I must say SQ’s service had been very good much better than TG as a matter of fact and I’m so happy that my holiday to NY next month I chose to their direct flight.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf! Tat chink girl like this fucking ah neh!!! Fucking disgrace.
Its the future. You cannot escspe. Embrace or live a life of solitude.

Screenshot_20220822-204411.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recently made a few SQ flight back to Singapore I must say SQ’s service had been very good much better than TG as a matter of fact and I’m so happy that my holiday to NY next month I chose to their direct flight.
sq cabin crew keeps toilets very clean on a regular basis on long haul flights despite ceca grannies messing them up. ceca grandmas are known to be walking around cabin dragging their saris on the floor after going to the toilets and soiling them with all kinds of shit. can’t imagine how they pee or shit with all that cloth and blubber in a tight space.