• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SIA Pilots’ Sob Stories will turn you Green with Envy! Please eat Cake!

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forget Frank Abagnale impersonated a pilot for years undetected since he was sixteen. Remember the movie? It base on true story you know. So lidat u admit piloting is trash profession too? :thumbsdown:
My goodness, you are all a bunch of morons with a collective IQ of about 25. Try reading and comprehending things first rather than spraying from the hip.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness, you are all a bunch of morons with a collective IQ of about 25. Try reading and comprehending things first rather than spraying from the hip.
Funny lay you should try read your own post and comprehend your logic. Other job got imposter means job is trash so piloting got imposter also trash lah! Check mate already still pretend pretend. :laugh:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny lay you should try read your own post and comprehend your logic. Other job got imposter means job is trash so piloting got imposter also trash lah! Check mate already still pretend pretend. :laugh:
Poor bloke has a bad case of cognitive dissonance.
And for his sake (since he claimed his english is better than all of us), the correct term is

"shooting from the hips"

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor bloke has a bad case of cognitive dissonance.
And for his sake (since he claimed his english is better than all of us), the correct term is

"shooting from the hips"
Firing from the hip, shooting from the hip, spraying from the hip. You're TRYING a bit to hard to come across as possessing a functional brain. And buddy, its HIP not HIPS.

Perturbator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh brother...you really fucking stupid leh. Point out where I said what you are claiming. You cannot comprehend simple English it seems. Very slowly read each and every bloody word I wrote and try and understand what it means. If it surpasses your intellectaul capability to do so, get someone to help you. You fucking cheena helicopters are damn brainless.