• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA not bad, refund SIA passengers stranded in Baku

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
abit too late, but on hindsight why didnt they have an SIA Force One for LKY and an SIA Force Two for his son?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i flew eva, and the stopover in cks airport in taipei was like in the 3rd world. they seriously need an upgrade or total makeover of that cold, dated, concrete, ugly, stupid, deadly airport. :rolleyes:

It's not that bad lah. If you are in transit you'll probably spend less than 2 hours at the airport.

I've never really understood why Changi airport has so many shops. I've visited many airports & the only thing I'm looking for is somewhere to sit maybe a place for a snack. Even the airport in Jakarta has all that:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA very luck no one is injured and manage to land safely... Heads will roll after the investigation, all engineers, technicians and even the pilot are sweating...since they give the go ahead to fly.

I read that Airbus A380 is full of design faults... Cracked wings, engine failures...just to name a few.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
SIA very luck no one is injured and manage to land safely... Heads will roll after the investigation, all engineers, technicians and even the pilot are sweating...since they give the go ahead to fly.

I read that Airbus A380 is full of design faults... Cracked wings, engine failures...just to name a few.

What do you expect with something from Europe. They make crap cars too.