• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sia lan ang moh "ft" cyclist at vivo city!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What bugs me is the attitude of the Foreigner. Such audacious, condecending and gangstery behaviour which directly implies that he is the big brother, and higher in whatever status than motorist, and he has more rights than the motorist. The world can do without people like that. What goes around comes around....time will prove and tell.

When I'm on my bike, I display the same attitude towards motorists who drive as if they own the roads.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What bugs me is the attitude of the Foreigner. Such audacious, condecending and gangstery behaviour which directly implies that he is the big brother, and higher in whatever status than motorist, and he has more rights than the motorist. The world can do without people like that. What goes around comes around....time will prove and tell.

I am just waiting for ANGMOS to be bashed up and chased outta of Singapore!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am waiting for the day that all can live in harmony, with self respect, tolerance for one another, regardless of attributes. Just dreaming lah...

PAP created this mess by importing so many of them so fast. ASK PAP TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM LAH! :oIo:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. I'm just waiting for his identity to be exposed. Shit storm coming towards him and he surely deserves it.

Last edited:

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP created this mess by importing so many of them so fast. ASK PAP TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM LAH! :oIo:

You may be partly correct. I understand that when a girl wears pink, she is declaring to the opposite sex that she is weak and to "bully me".... and one thing leads to another and all Foreigners think Singaporeans are weak.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can solve the problem by doing a Yokozuna Banzai Drop on the ang mo cyclists while they're still on their bikes. :cool:

yokozuna.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may be partly correct. I understand that when a girl wears pink, she is declaring to the opposite sex that she is weak and to "bully me".... and one thing leads to another and all Foreigners think Singaporeans are weak.

Some people are aroused when they're bullied, especially during a handshake. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;1PkgNmt_gjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PkgNmt_gjU[/video]

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fucking Whitey will dare behave like that other than in Singapore. It just proves my point that Sinkie Chinks are balless. He should have tried it with a Mat drug pusher driving his WRX!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No fucking Whitey will dare behave like that other than in Singapore. It just proves my point that Sinkie Chinks are balless. He should have tried it with a Mat drug pusher driving his WRX!

Yeah as if you know the race of the person driving the car you stinking lying boastful shit skin. Last i checked sg has lots of m&ds and shit skins around.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ang Moh moved off before the light turns green. No penalty for not following the traffic rules? How many times i have seen cyclists not following the traffic rules by dashing red light. KPKB about fair share of usage but don't want to follow the common traffic rules. :oIo::kma: How come cyclists never kao peh why cannot cycle in Expressway? They also pay for it what? :oIo::kma:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these Angmo Kia Cyclists are LOSERS. If I see them on the road, sure drive my car so near them until they Buang! :biggrin:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity the ANG mo. In his country he can afford big house and big car. Come Sinkapore he rent house and ride bicycle.