• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sia lan ang moh "ft" cyclist at vivo city!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. He kept to the right and filtered into the left most turning lane which he has every right to do. There is no need for the car to drive up his arse. He won't get to his destination any faster. There's a traffic light at every junction.

And jumping red lights is O.K? He was almost in the middle of the junction box before the lights turned green. A typical trait of retard cyclists.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And all the participants are ang mohs too. :rolleyes:

360_wc_yohann_0709.jpg

Japanese1.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The first one looks ang moh. The fact of the matter is most of them are ang moh participants so the winner would most likely be an ang moh. It's like saying the winner of the ninja competition is a jap when it's held in japan for japanese and the same for the mandarin singing competition.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing that this cyclist is guilty of is stopping traffic in the middle of the road. Strangely the video doesn't come with sound so i'm pretty sure the driver is hiding something.

I also don't understand why race matters? I see plenty of local cyclists and drivers behaving in such manner.

Whatever the case, people who road rage are simply compensating for their small dicks or tits.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont understand the allure of cycling in a car choked city area. Plus inhaling all the aromatic exhaust fumes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dont understand the allure of cycling in a car choked city area. Plus inhaling all the aromatic exhaust fumes.

That is why legislation should be passed banning cars from city centres.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. He kept to the right and filtered into the left most turning lane which he has every right to do. There is no need for the car to drive up his arse. He won't get to his destination any faster. There's a traffic light at every junction.

I must say that the cyclist is also partly at fault. Since he's turning right, he should keep to the extreme right side of the road, make the right turn and still keeping to the right side after the turn. Thereafter, quickly filter to the left side of the road again when there's no more oncoming traffic from the rear. This is what I'll do

I agree with {winners} here that the cyclist should've taken the extreme right lane, then he won't have the driver up his arse" - moreover the cyclist would then be shielded on his right instead of being exposed on both sides. He can always filter safely to the left later.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These AngMo are too arrogant and they should be bashed. I'm going to drive around Vivo area later today to see if I can meet this cyclist.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=643438355701335" width="400" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

lianbeng tells buikia: run over that chow angmoh lah! :biggrin: hor yee see lah!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why legislation should be passed banning cars from city centres.

Cant do that. Spore is never a bicycle city unlike the Dutch or chinkos.
In fact there should be strict legislation for wannabe tour de frenchers who think this is their grandfather's road. I also dun recall any cyclists shite paying for any form of taxes for the right to cycle on road path meant for motorised vehicles.