• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Si gi na hooting each other, while solo Mata is helpless

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy in blue a mata? Local mata don’t dare to go on beat alone. A rowdy drunk also come 3 mata chia with seven mata just to confront the drunk.

Everyone is humji these days... don't want to kena complaints and lawsuits. Observe the lack of physical discipline in schools today.

Society has become weak and effeminate.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone is humji these days... don't want to kena complaints and lawsuits. Observe the lack of physical discipline in schools today.

Nowadays parents tell their kids to complain to teachers when kenna bully. I told my son just punch the bully in the face and I will handle the school. My reason is bully will only target soft pupils. Anyone that will fight back not worth the effort. Fight lose never mind but die die must make bully know not a pushover.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, even USA cops has rules of engagement. Trigger-happy clowns belong in your beloved Tiongcock. :rolleyes:

P.S: Say hi to your numerous pro-China clones for me.

Rules are all made in this world to be fucking broken.

That's how Bigger George Fraud up lorry.

Make new rules to replace old ones to take care of businesses more effectively.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Corporal punishment by teachers must be reinstated! A few tight slaps across the face or hitting the knuckles with a metal rule can knock some semblence of discipline into these brats.
Else carry out solitary confinement for those recalcitrant twits so they don’t see daylight for a week or two.
When their parents complain, feed them to the dogs. Fucking useless fools who cannot discipline their child properly.