• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should we vote singveld‎ out ?

should we vote singveld out ?

• Total voters

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very entertaining for me when you are clueless. How is getting a user's reputation points to -999 possible then? :biggrin:

I have some clones moderated to -999 and only Leongsam can do that. :biggrin:

You 2 guys are good for each other. Why not work together and stop the infighting? Just work out who are the clones of the other members and get rid of them. Then talkincock will agree to remove all of his clones when the forum has been clean up. Can?

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hi sam, I read up a news recently that the USA and counterparts have cracked a pedophile site with thousands of members in it. Some claimed they able to trace these members even they use VPN or proxy servers?

How true it that? Or rather how secure are these proxy and VPN?

Thanks.

Of course, no matter what tools you are using, VPN or otherwise, it is traceable. Why is it they can apprehend a virus starter within hours after it is released.

However, these should be serious crime, which, investigation is coordinated across borders. Which I assume by the surrendering of IP, accounts logs by all ISPs involved and the originating host.

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You 2 guys are good for each other. Why not work together and stop the infighting? Just work out who are the clones of the other members and get rid of them. Then talkincock will agree to remove all of his clones when the forum has been clean up. Can?

I don't understand why the need to go after the clones. The job of the moderators in the moderated forum, is to take out the spam, stalker and XXX vulgurity. Period.

If there are spam wars going on in the non-moderated forum, people would be turn off and that's your gain, isn' it?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why the need to go after the clones. The job of the moderators in the moderated forum, is to take out the spam, stalker and XXX vulgurity. Period.

If there are spam wars going on in the non-moderated forum, people would be turn off and that's your gain, isn' it?

If you are a clone....*smile Then u need to worry. If you are not, why worry. U are pretty inquisitive eh?

*lion sense activated :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi sam, I read up a news recently that the USA and counterparts have cracked a pedophile site with thousands of members in it. Some claimed they able to trace these members even they use VPN or proxy servers?

How true it that? Or rather how secure are these proxy and VPN?

Thanks.

With a court order and interpol involvement, forensic experts get access to all the logs they need and sift through the data in order to track down an offender. However, this still does not provide sufficient evidence of who exactly committed the offense. In order to do that, they actually have to raid the location and seize the computer.

No judge is going to issue a court order to track down a clone that zapped your rep points. It's not a criminal offense.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe cooleo likes getting threatened. Any more threats?

U have my address? Here let me give it to you...

Blk 230 Fuck talkincock's mum avenue
#07-go-fuck-a-dog
Singapore 666666

Here's my phone number: 1800-i-fuck-your-mother

Pls leh....dun do anything to me in this forum. We all know how this will affect my stock portfolio, my property, my family and job. :(

This was how my old nicks "myjohnson" and "Zeitgeist" had all their posts deleted and then banned. Permanently. But then you are cooleo, the "witty" and "courteous" lump of dried cum that somehow managed to split into two and developed into the present lump. Be more respectful towards Sam the Jew forum leader, he could be your dad!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes...100% agreed with you . thats why we have 2 folders ...he need not go around hunting for clones ..the reason i can think of only its because he feel threaten and need to abuse his power to stay alive .thats LYK style of controlling ppl when he feels his " life " is at stake .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was how my old nicks "myjohnson" and "Zeitgeist" had all their posts deleted and then banned. Permanently. But then you are cooleo, the "witty" and "courteous" lump of dried cum that somehow managed to split into two and developed into the present lump. Be more respectful towards Sam the Jew forum leader, he could be your dad!

I see....we all know how scared i get when people like u threaten me in ....... an online forum. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very entertaining for me when you are clueless. How is getting a user's reputation points to -999 possible then? :biggrin:

I have some clones moderated to -999 and only Leongsam can do that. :biggrin:

if i have more than 100 clones, i can show you how to bring someone reputation to -999, but i dun, and i have a life.
go get a life, clone of youtalkcock.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
yes...100% agreed with you . thats why we have 2 folders ...he need not go around hunting for clones ..the reason i can think of only its because he feel threaten and need to abuse his power to stay alive .thats LYK style of controlling ppl when he feels his " life " is at stake .

With so many people bombarding him within hours of taking the job, I can understand his pressure and give him some leeway.

So, be nice to him ok.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see....we all know how scared i get when people like u threaten me in ....... an online forum. :biggrin:

As I had said before, please expand your reading scope. Or there is something call a dictionary....... See? I am just admonishing a child.................

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I had said before, please expand your reading scope. Or there is something call a dictionary....... See? I am just admonishing a child.................

Oh i see. I have been reading another book lately. It is titled....

"GO FUCK YOURSELF" :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many people bombarding him within hours of taking the job, I can understand his pressure and give him some leeway.

So, be nice to him ok.

I have always seen singveld as a pansy. Kind of odd for someone who likes guns. IQ ummm...... maybe one point below average. Maybe I should let him hold mine for awhile.

And JWS..whatever happened to you? No friends in the real world?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for giving me a good laugh. :biggrin:

As for you, "dingdongbell" is not one of my clones! I have to create clones: at least 14 of them to cover the cycle of being armoured from banning by those who with illusions of power and grandeur. I have since lost the passwords of most of them and I feel no inclination to start new ones. And the clones were easy to spot as I had not made any attempts to cover my tracks. In a crazy banning episode, I had them being struck down as fast as I had them logged in!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for you, "dingdongbell" is not one of my clones! I have to create clones: at least 14 of them to cover the cycle of being armoured from banning by those who with illusions of power and grandeur. I have since lost the passwords of most of them and I feel no inclination to start new ones. And the clones were easy to spot as I had not made any attempts to cover my tracks. In a crazy banning episode, I had them being struck down as fast as I had them logged in!

Sorry myjohnson, i had no idea at all that it belonged to you as your nick was not included. :o:biggrin: