• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should we provide survival tips for newbies(members) to this forum?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may not like what I said... but playing to the gallery is a must to garner points quickly.

If everybody is cursing GMS, join the queue. And if everybody is praising CSM, join the queue as well.

I hope your inferences are not directed at me. Right from the start four years ago in my original nick in this forum after observing the spits and spats between GMS and one prolific contributor in the forum sphere, I had cautioned him on the wisdom of his indulgence as a man embarking on serious political business at the national level. Before I forget....LOL......LOL......LOL

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were zapped 7 points as i last saw your rep points at 28 so that zapper is either a power 14 or 15.

Ha, I have intentionally play a little game. You caught me. The point that I am trying to express is that those with high points are unlikey to zap others because it is far too easy to find out.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope your inferences are not directed at me. Right from the start four years ago in my original nick in this forum after observing the spits and spats between GMS and one prolific contributor in the forum sphere, I had cautioned him on the wisdom of his indulgence as a man embarking on serious political business at the national level. Before I forget....LOL......LOL......LOL

No, it's just an anology. I commented because of your signature.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who called me a clone of GMS whether you zap me with "clone" or say it out openly. You should be ashamed of your yourself for being such a poor reader. Anyone who have been exposed to those that uses English as their main medium of communication, compare to those that uses Mandarin can tell the difference when they encounter one.

Even Ramseth with his perfect grammer, writes in such a sterile fashion, that to those that uses English would find very bland. Devoid of the jest that marks a true blue English speaker.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha, I have intentionally play a little game. You caught me. The point that I am trying to express is that those with high points are unlikey to zap others because it is far too easy to find out.
Please wait, I will leave my name, confirm + chop 1 :wink:, if you want to be zap more, start a religion in this section and claim your love to the gods, I assure you another high pointer will zap you also :p:p:p

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please wait, I will leave my name, confirm + chop 1 :wink:, if you want to be zap more, start a religion in this section and claim your love to the gods, I assure you another high pointer will zap you also :p:p:p

Sorry, I have no interest to your challenge. If you want to zap me, carry on, don't need a reason. LOL

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) Another way is to suck this samster dry dry, his name is Sc*****l, if he likes you, he will give you 免死金牌, you can basically bully anyone here without getting any ban or infraction, LOL

Who wants to buy a vowel?

Took this somewhere but it seems 2 members so far like this game very much.

vowel.png