• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should the PAP be voted out?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2515800

<TABLE id=post40628522 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD class=thead itxtvisited="1">http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/styles/hwz/statusicon/post_old.gif;pv76120d0627b0cc9f 29-09-2009, 12:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead align=right itxtvisited="1"> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top itxtvisited="1"><TD style="WIDTH: 175px" class=alt2 itxtvisited="1">Visitor<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_40628522", true); </SCRIPT>
Master Member

</TD><TD id=td_post_40628522 class=alt1 itxtvisited="1"><!-- icon and title -->Should the PAP be voted out?
<HR SIZE=1 itxtvisited="1"><!-- / icon and title --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" itxtvisited="1"><COLGROUP itxtvisited="1"><COL width=* itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD vAlign=top itxtvisited="1"><!-- message --><!-- 17 -->With the increase amount of Anti Government postings, it will come to a time where vote out the PAP post must emerge. Should the time be now!?

With Policies implemented on the mistake of our past policies or its short term understanding on its effect, we have come to a point where that such policies are slapping on the PAP face as incompetent, ineffective and plain outright incorrect.

The government can censored the media to a point where we are unable to communicate our views as a keyboard warriors to a point where we abandon the pc and come to the street, but lucky for us that day had not come yet.

Let’s look at our ERP system we have in Singapore. More Car mean more ERP gantries or more expensive gantry to boot. This policy is getting nowhere, if car don’t use road, car use what? That is instinctly irking the mind of the general populace.
More cars mean more roads should be the correct way. If no space for road, then don’t import cars, COE is implement nicely, let its skyrocket! After all it is not the government wanting to buy car it is YOU. If you can’t compete with your fellow Singaporean for that COE thing, it is still your business none of the government, and let the COE money pay for traffic management/car knock you payout.
If bank want a cut in allowing to loan out 100% car loan, does the government also want a cut in it, or was it just the approving officer having a cut in it?

The Government foreigner influx policy is chiam kan, why so many? What’s benefit for such high influx of (middle income foreigner) apart from increase housing price for selling...Hold on, why does the government want to entice Singaporean to sell house high and buy house high again? if we are born here, we are high chance rooted here, the increase housing price can only benefit the property investor, and those who rent out property(which basically reduce family life).
Our largest population is of the middle income, and to have mass influx of those is basically telling us to go eat grass. if the government want to take in foreigners, please take in the CEO grade level, rich retiree, construction worker grade etc.
Just look at the IT industry, if they are not flooded with foreigners then your eyes can see very well in the dark.
All human are racist, if they are not, then their race would have died out long long time ago.
As for me, i am racist to a point of social demographic. if i have 10 man team then i am to hire 6 chinese,2malay,1~2 Indian and 1 foreigner.
I have nothing good to say about it, please use your highly paid salary to solve problem.
(IQ required 140+ and please look far and all corner.)

Education policy, the government 15 years ago, tells everyone to go study IT, and then 8 years ago tell them go study Life Science. Guess what they been promoting lately. Art and Culture!!
IT, Government Foreigner influx is killing those IT grads off (all go do sales ba). Life Science, it isn’t taking off, coupled with internal strife. Art and Culture look at our boys and girls now, sporting long hair, body piercing, wearing hip hop, learning how to dance, ahh the girls are so kawaii, but nothing in their head. Once a rare sighting now very common and distrubing too. they are only capable of mimic and not yet able to produce. this is a field that require a certain talent or gift to excel in order to produce something decent in today world, with so many boys and girls happily entering it, what are they going to do next? Eat Grass?

It takes Singapore 35 years of our history for our simple folk parents to fully own their houses and a roof over their head.
We have only but 10 years since the coming of the Information Age, knowledge is not yet establishes itself in our general populace and we are selling this precious time out to the foreigners.

Pardon my england~, I am but a local product from 1990s. http://www.fuckwarezone.com/img/forums/styles/hwz/smilies/biggrin.gif;pve55dbb92b154d7ad

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Religion is like cherrypoo, u'll still find goodness in it while lookng at all e sufferng in e world
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO!..insomuch as I dislike them, we need the ying/yang balance....phasing them out, would be good for the people...unless you are advocating a violent revolution, like our communist comrades in the "Cultural Revolution'??

or our own version of "Majullah Revolution"???....why tip the boat over, while we still uses some old dinosaur fossils??

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pipe dream.

The question should be "Can the PAP be voted out?"

The answer is 'cannot'.

Cannot even crawl and you want to jog?

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not?

In the past we can tolerate them simply because they delivered the goods and was highly efficient.

But now... efficiency is but empty talk.

The way Mas Selamat's escaped.
The screw up over how a father can leave Singapore using his son's passport.
The way our traffic are slowly chocking up.
The way we introduce new technology (what we use for easylink is a joke compared to what is being used in Shanghai).
The way HDB flats keep giving home owners headaches in terms of cracks and leaking ceilings.
The way our industries have stagnated (still using the old sweat shop ways)
Etc

With all this shit in mind I seriously wonder how these monkeys can continue to justify their high pay for such screwed-up performance. I say boot them out.

Or at least have little boy boy voted out. He has neither the vision nor the intelligence to bring Singapore to the next stage. Till this very day I have yet to hear any vision from him about Singapore in the future.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Song: I Can Tahan - Overseas! 我吃得起苦 - 在国外!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eU2XbwgjzE0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eU2XbwgjzE0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Song: I Can Tahan - Overseas! 我吃得起苦 - 在国外!

God always gives you the best...

this is His promise for our family...

1h5op3.jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, as the saying goes.....literally a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.....for the MIW, that is :mad:.

Luke 12:13-21 (New International Version)

The Parable of the Rich Fool
13Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."

14Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" 15Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

16And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. 17He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'

18"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. 19And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry." '

20"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

21"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."

hell%20constantine.jpg

bielik01-LA-HellCN.jpg