• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Should sinkie kids be raised by surrogate mother's?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice sinkies want to have sex,but what's stopping them is they are deathly afraid of raising kids,of spending time and energy,mentally and emotionally involve.preferring to devote their personal time to alone me time.

Should sinkieland encourage surrogate Parenthood like in those sci fi novels where children are raised by parent figures and mentors and not their blood parents?this ensure children are well brought up regardless of who their parents are and develop a healthy sense of respect and relationship with adults,parenting becomes a communal societal thing.of course in this sci ri novel humans also live for hundreds of years so they become surrogate parents many times and accumulate tremendous amounts of wisdom and knowledge.

This will leave sinkies more time to Fark and copulate wantonly without remorse and do the things they want.after all sinkies already outsource parenting to their Pinoy and Myanmar maids anyway,I think they grasp the basic concept.take the doctor nayrsg for example....he has 4 kids 3 cars in Canada and a doctor job,yet still spends an inordinate amount of time on sbf.