• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should mee toh buddhist school admit malay student?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem right there
[As such, a malaysian-born chinese or China-born, parent is more likely to tell their children that Malays are like "black dustin".]
Those of Chinese descent have been insulting the Malays in their homeland.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All primary schools students are briefed annually about bullying and there are many channels of redress. Our founding fathers will not publicize such news to avoid racial tensions. Obvious that politicians are also trying to stir shit over such minor incidents in school to win the hearts of minorities.

Next, are the parents of the bullies not locally-born? Eg. new citizens from Malaysia or China?

For many years, I don't hear such uncivilized things in our society. Kids of different races get along much very at young ages compared to our times, because such low-class negative stigmatism are long-gone in our local culture.

As such, a malaysian-born chinese or China-born, parent is more likely to tell their children that Malays are like "black dustin".

Those days when i was in primary school we have no problems with other races. Even during the racial riot, our kamp chief protect those handful of cheena in our kamp. Outsiders, regardless of races, were being questioned if found in our kamp. As for Msian cheena, i tend to agree. Most of them dont like Malay/Muslims. PRC? Shhhhh....i never find their company comfortable.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it me who insensitive but I generally find ppl nowadays too sensitive over racial issues.
I remember when in primary school, a high caste Tamil boy was called smelly by all other pupils in the class. But it not due to skin color but the coconut oil that other pupils cannot tahan. So is that racist now or it just kids being truthful about smell. No PC nonsense of nowadays.
In secondary school, where Chinese about 60%, the rest mostly Malays follow by Tamils and Gurkhas. No fights ever break out over comments such as Babi, m&d or chocolate. I won’t say there no racism but at least more tolerance. DM was malay cikgu in charge of NPCC, generally unbiased. Those days gangs in my school were multi racial. Those days there were no racial harmony campaign.
Now as a parent, racial harmony campaign many years later, every little incident also scream racism. PC must 100% with no means of being cheeky. Feedback from my kid regarding what happened in school sometime surprised me that teachers need to handle boliao petty quarrels over cheena, Babi or brown brown.
Racism go both ways. Racism victims are never minority race. Racism need not be insults hurl towards victims. Even being ignored can be due to racism. As a chinese, my daily interaction includes other races, I am not going shout racist after getting the short end of stick by other races. No point spoiling my mood over such boliao matters.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it me who insensitive but I generally find ppl nowadays too sensitive over racial issues.
I remember when in primary school, a high caste Tamil boy was called smelly by all other pupils in the class. But it not due to skin color but the coconut oil that other pupils cannot tahan. So is that racist now or it just kids being truthful about smell. No PC nonsense of nowadays.
In secondary school, where Chinese about 60%, the rest mostly Malays follow by Tamils and Gurkhas. No fights ever break out over comments such as Babi, m&d or chocolate. I won’t say there no racism but at least more tolerance. DM was malay cikgu in charge of NPCC, generally unbiased. Those days gangs in my school were multi racial. Those days there were no racial harmony campaign.
Now as a parent, racial harmony campaign many years later, every little incident also scream racism. PC must 100% with no means of being cheeky. Feedback from my kid regarding what happened in school sometime surprised me that teachers need to handle boliao petty quarrels over cheena, Babi or brown brown.
Racism go both ways. Racism victims are never minority race. Racism need not be insults hurl towards victims. Even being ignored can be due to racism. As a chinese, my daily interaction includes other races, I am not going shout racist after getting the short end of stick by other races. No point spoiling my mood over such boliao matters.

A new generation of politically correct libtard social justice warriors who believe everyone has the right to not be offended. :rolleyes:
Refer to the reaction to E-pay's 'blackface' ads.

They're just outrage merchants, fueled by narcissism on social media.