• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should lee bee wah be sacked?

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, this ugly woman thinks she can easily pull another one over our heads.

She claimed the decision has already been made before the game. Isn't that sad n stupid n speaks ill of her decision making skills? Who were the others who knew? How big is the STTA committee? If the team had performed badly had the news leaked, would she be the one to be blamed?

Yet if that is so n assuming that the Gao Ning incident did not incur, do u think she would still proceed to sack Antony given the honors the team has achieved?

All I know is that LHL has one really slimy, stupid woman in his team which will do him no favors at all.

Better sack her instead.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can have the WHOLE Singapore at Beijing at this Gao Ning will still lose to that "Croat" :mad::mad::mad:

JWNY

Gao Ning also lack fighting spirit, so what, play alone and fight till the end, don't have to cry.

So in real war, officer not there means the man all cry isit??

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**K that New Paper Sports Reporter Lim Han Ming who speaks up for Lee Bee Wah!!!! :mad:

Is he nuts? OR Is he trying to suck up to Lee Bee Wah?

Go & check out today's New Paper & you will know what I mean.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**K that New Paper Sports Reporter Lim Han Ming who speaks up for Lee Bee Wah!!!! :mad:

Is he nuts? OR Is he trying to suck up to Lee Bee Wah?

Go & check out today's New Paper & you will know what I mean.

i know this Lim Han Ming personally... sad that he has to degrade himself..:(

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros we dont know what happened behind the scenes so lets just wait and see

indeed now tis pt, it's all dark. but it's indeed oso strange Jamban Lee can't wait to smack Anthony Lee down. Even Backside Teo Chee Hian act blur say no detail.

Sthg tell me Anthony n Jamban got into some kindda of verbal disagreement, n Jamban want his head. If tis is true, Anthony must must insulted Jamban's inexperience n still wanna ya ya. Of course Anthony might oredy been black mark by some evil PAP masters n Jamban Lee is the instrument to do the dirty deed. Btw, Anthony is no angel him self fer those who dun know.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned

Jamban has oso been seen 2b the sort of person to brown nose higher authority wif uncouth remarks. She's rather childish.

jw5

Loyal
Sack the manager w/o any investigation just to make some the scagoat

SHould she be sacked?

she should resign as MP for AMK GRC also

also look at her yaya attidude when interview on national TV
If there is enough noise made about how arrogant, high handed and impulsive she is, I think this may be her last term as an MP. This will be a great opportunity to show the power of the people. LHL will not take the risk of having such an arrogant and high handed person on his team, when that is exactly what he is trying not to be to the Singapore public and the world.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all, she has been with the organisation for slightly more than a month and has no contribution what so ever. She is not needed in the STTA and also not needed in AMK.

Agreed. If she can be away from her constituency for few weeks watching Olympic, that means either her role is redundant or she is just plain......not needed, ANYWHERE.

mario69

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see this thread title and i immediate need to come in and support this tread.

yes, Bee Wah need to be put in place....

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the right thing LBW, step down as MP of Ang Mo Kio n' president of STTA immediately!

Singaporeans have no faith in you!!!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this is because of CSJ la.

He expect the best from the Singapore gamen. So before he open up his mouth that Spore doesnt practice ping pong democracy LBW better find someone to sack.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anthony lee's fate is sealed, he should also drag down the bitch:LBW.
LEE BEE WAH, A LACKER OF OLMYPIC SPIRIT, IS NOT FIT TO BE IN ANY MEMBERS OF THE SPORTS TEAM, AT LEAST SHE SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN THE SPORTS ARENA AT ALL. HER PRESENCE AND RECENT ACTION, IS A TOTAL DISGRACE TO SINGAPOREAN AND BRING BAD VIBES TO SSC. BECAUSE OF HER, THE INTERNATIONAL REPORTERS MIGHT BE REPORTING ABOUT THE WAY SINGAPORE TREATS ITS SILVER MEDALLIST BADLY

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do the right thing LBW, step down as MP of Ang Mo Kio n' president of STTA immediately!

Singaporeans have no faith in you!!!

sum ppl, no matter wat, oso wun step down 1 ... tis 1 oso belongs 2 dat cat ...

moreover, seat still hvn't warm yet, how can step down? ...

furthermore, even higher up 1 oso can cling on 2 post wat ... precedence had oredi been set ...

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can have the WHOLE Singapore at Beijing at this Gao Ning will still lose to that "Croat" :mad::mad::mad:

JWNY

i think the game was not close also..the sg chinaman lost 4-0 to the croat chinaman!!!!!.....got coach no coach also sama la..knn!!! if close fight then complain la..the china dog just wanna find excuse or will be send back to china village!!!!!! created trouble out of nothing.....

tinyplanet

Alfrescian
Loyal
OUT
Ms Lee, an engineer who is also an MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC, had said last Thursday that Mr Lee and the team's head coach Liu Guodong should be responsible for the 'Gao Ning incident' at the Games.

KNN, Wong Kan Seng why never "be responsible for the escape 'incident' at the Whitley detection centre" :mad:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
this whole incident coz of the china dog scared kana thrash oredi send back china village and then cook up some excuse cover backside...he threw in some crying and whinning to jamban also la.....but so far all the "big shot" comment not very favour Jamban on this!!!!!