• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should jw5 be made moderator?

Do you think jw5 should be a moderator at SBF courtyard? With actual moderator powers!

• Most Definitely!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
please do not put yourself down sir! if you meet us in real life sometime you will be pleasantly surprised! :biggrin:

SBF is not to be taken seriously, but some cannot see the bigger picture, so I can say they "sore loser" :thumbsup:

and i am then shouted at but that is ok, because it makes me and others laugh :roflmao:

to SBF is full as nutjobs as says so above page

enjoy! :smile:

I am not putting myself down. Just honest assessment.

Yes in real life people are a bit more inhibited although not in all cases.

Sorry i dont enjoy reading people throwing empty insults in the form of vulgarities at one another.

This is why there are no such movies or TV shows like that.

jw5

Loyal
I am not putting myself down. Just honest assessment.

Yes in real life people are a bit more inhibited although not in all cases.

Sorry i dont enjoy reading people throwing empty insults in the form of vulgarities at one another.

This is why there are no such movies or TV shows like that.

More and longer posts please. :thumbsup:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was wrong all this while.

Just encourage people to do whatever they want. This forum is Sam idea of last frontier for freedom to do any fuck thing say any fuck thing fuck any fuck person you want.

So go to town guys.

I know shit lah. I am idiot and loser.

Have a good weekend.
Fuck you lah. You are not an idiot and you are not a loser. And please, no more talk of suicide. We all have our burden, life is a fucking bitch. But we do our best to navigate it and do the right thing as often as possible. And before we know it, it's time to die! I can't wait for my death! :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Fuck you lah. You are not an idiot and you are not a loser. And please, no more talk of suicide. We all have our burden, life is a fucking bitch. But we do our best to navigate it and do the right thing as often as possible. And before we know it, it's time to die! I can't wait for my death! :biggrin:
You also suicidal lah. Same as me.

May we both die in our sleep tonight.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You also suicidal lah. Same as me.

May we both die in our sleep tonight.
No suicide please, that's not cool. Just trust that one day we will breathe our last. But until then, we do our best, we do the right thing, we persist. OK? Deal?

And if we die in our sleep, it would certainly be the best death that one could ever hope for.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No suicide please, that's not cool. Just trust that one day we will breathe our last. But until then, we do our best, we do the right thing, we persist. OK? Deal?

And if we die in our sleep, it would certainly be the best death that one could ever hope for.
I agree.

The suicide thing some will say oh i fight the thoughts or i fight it away.

Honestly for me it is i have no balls to do it. So i should be good as long as i am still my balless sissy pathetic nature.

Actually go to sleep is like die. Mentally. Just thay body still functioning. Just need the body to stop.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I agree.

The suicide thing some will say oh i fight the thoughts or i fight it away.

Honestly for me it is i have no balls to do it. So i should be good as long as i am still my balless sissy pathetic nature.

Actually go to sleep is like die. Mentally. Just thay body still functioning. Just need the body to stop.
I remember saying that suicide is easy, just need to have enough motivation to do it. But why not channel the motivation to living a good righteous life. If people want to be assholes and fuck us, so be it. We remain steadfast, righteous and maintain our dignity and self respect. Aren't you a good christian too? Cannot suicide. You are fortunate you can sleep. Some of us need copious amount of whiskey to sleep. :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I remember saying that suicide is easy, just need to have enough motivation to do it. But why not channel the motivation to living a good righteous life. If people want to be assholes and fuck us, so be it. We remain steadfast, righteous and maintain our dignity and self respect. Aren't you a good christian too? Cannot suicide. You are fortunate you can sleep. Some of us need copious amount of whiskey to sleep. :biggrin:
Cannot remain steadfast. College says you need to improve communication skills and find common ground with difficult people. Dont be stubborn.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro your fuck you lah and message sounds like lyrics from a rocker song.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, now that you mentioned! I will work to put some tune into my message. We could be looking at a great rock song in the making. :biggrin:
7lMoFYC.gif