• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I wait for Samsung Note III in Oct or should I get Note II NOW?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one thing to note about samsung phones , especially those galaxy range, you will get to upgrade your software to the latest andriod version

My note 1 running Jelly bean now. actually this is not the latest, the latest they called it slim bean.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing note about samsung phones , especially those galaxy range, you will get to upgrade your software to the latest andriod version

My note 1 running Jelly bean now. actually this is not the latest, the latest they called it slim bean.

What's the use of upgrading your phone, when you cannot upgrade your brain?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are in no position to get any reply from me of any questions you ask. Low life sinkie shit losers are not worthy of any replies.

Then what are you doing now? You are replying to me. You low life fool. I wish they can cure stupidity. Sadly for you, it is incurable.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then what are you doing now? You are replying to me. You low life fool. I wish they can cure stupidity. Sadly for you, it is incurable.

i didn't reply to your question that was initially asked.. So who is the stupid one.. That is called a reminder.. sinkies really got no brain, no wonder they have their ass screwed by their govt daily, totally deserve it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn't reply to your question that was initially asked.. So who is the stupid one.. That is called a reminder.. sinkies really got no brain, no wonder they have their ass screwed by their govt daily, totally deserve it.

I asked a question, and whether you reply to that question is not the point. It is rhetorical. The fact is you replied. Or do you need to check the dictionary for the definition?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I asked a question, and whether you reply to that question is not the point. It is rhetorical. The fact is you replied. Or do you need to check the dictionary for the definition?

that is the point.. no replies on any questions asked ( pertain to that question) .. if you dun understand, that is because your ass has been screwed hard by your PAP govt... what a sinkie loser... getting stuck in PAP land and can't get out, what a loser.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should have posted..

Gotcha!

Shows the level of brain matter ah Tony have.

Posted a reply and in the post say he'll not reply!

As I have said , the number of twits and morons in this forum! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway. Going a switch to Android and ditching apple is a great positive covert.

You will not regret using a Samsung.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still very happy with my 800 RMB PRC tablet.

Yeclast-P88-04.jpg

Last edited:

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just discovered a colleague using Note II, she said her Note II kept hanging many times. Went repair also cannot find anything wrong because when she went to Samsung the Nate II did not hang. However she said her Note I nothing wrong so she was happy to upgrade to II when it was launched . She planned to sell off to 3nd hand shop.

Anyway I've already ordered mine hope its ok.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi had a few colleague using note2. So far no problem. Moi s3 use to be problem free until recently it get very laggy...moi suspect its 1 or some of apps giving problem...factory reset and everything is fine now...btw...moi had more then 100 apps installed...now moi oni install essential one...

Last edited:

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi had a few colleague using note2. So far no problem. Moi s3 use to be problem free until recently it get very laggy...moi suspect its 1 or some of apps giving problem...factory reset and everything is fine now...btw...moi had more then 100 apps installed...now moi oni install essential one...

Hey thanks, that's very comforting to know.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw use SmoothSync for your iCloud calendars if you share work Calendars amongst different users of both Iphone & Andriod. Flawless ....

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got my Note II finally.

After using Apple for so long I dread having to set up a non-Apple phone. I mean come on I really didn't know what to expect moreover using a Macbook Air to do it.

So finally I plugged in the phone connection with my MacBook guess what happened? Message showed up asking me if I wanted to restore data from my iPhone 5 backup file I was like WTF!

This is Samsung and its asking me if I wanted to restore from an Apple backup file? Is that easy? I was afraid to press the button to go ahead because surely its going to mess up my new phone. But then I thought what the hell.

It took less than 10 mins to have all my data including my music files, all photos, 800 over contacts, calendar etc completely synced without any problem.

AMAZING!

So far its been 3 wonderful days and slowly discovering more and more cool stuff. Thanks to some of you for the advice.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
currently owner of a cracked screen s3. previously using ip4 and 4s. pros of galaxy phones is it's much simmer and screen wider than ip. this is good for pple with poor eye sight.

got good also got bad, notice samsung phone batteries very fast run out of power. now i jus charge whenever amd wherever i can.

impressed with note 2 too but not sure if the size too big for me or not. kns, many years ago, i just want to get the smallrdt phone, now seems the bigger the better.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
keep buying and buying and wasting money lol.

buy the hp that suits your needs, dont follow the masses blindly

Please lah...people buy the latest phone is to keep themselves up to date for the latest way of doing things.. being a caveman is very inconvenient and not so intelligent.