• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

General Kala

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooleo, any more wise idea? So I am that Erotica69 clone now?? Last 2 weeks I was PAP IB? Then in Dec I am RC member right??

Admit it you are that lousy Cooleo and stop diverting the attention!!!

Zapped me only 6 points? :eek: That's Feeble. Still 157 more to go. :biggrin:

Hehehe my clone? He is your clone! He became a turncoat by going against me to side with singveld but still he failed.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

EmCdj.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?98556-Warning-to-SIFU&p=790996#post790996

Last edited:

General Kala

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since this thread is up, i might as well confess that i zapped u only a miserable 52 today. Surely -52 is peanuts to u. :biggrin: It was a hard decision to make choosing u over Fishypie to clear my rep cycle. Premium accounts are convenient and saves me the hassle of reduced logging in and out of accounts compared to using "ordinary folks". :p

Oh.. don't jio me to zap u again because i am the sort who will zap u when u least expected but not when u taunt me to.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since this thread is up, i might as well confess that i zapped u only 52 today. Surely -52 is peanuts to u. :biggrin: It was a hard decision to make choosing u over Fishypie to clear my rep cycle. Premium accounts
are convenient and saves me the hassle of reduced logging in and out of accounts compared to using "ordinary folks". :p

Oh.. don't jio me to zap u again because i am the sort who will zap u when u least expected but not when u taunt me to.
biggrin.gif

Cooleo only 52 points? Hard decision? Well not surprising consdering the fact that you have not job and thus this is the only decision you make around here. Ha ha ha ha

Go on, do it Cooleo and post your achievement here!!

Last edited:

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway everyone seems to be saying they are buying points for protection. I really wonder - no one is buying points for offensive purposes?

OA are an coalition force of offensive warlords, superior to other warlords factions here in terms of organization, training and equipment. :biggrin:

what happens to warlord kopiuncle, die already ?