• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should ahneh be banned from lifting their arms in mrt?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you terrible rook ! only think for yourself :mad:

how about those trains that follow :mad::mad:

sorry my bad. then I propose the last carriage be airtight.

additionally they are only allowed to board at Little India station and alight at choa chu kang hahaha

jw5

Loyal
When they asked directions, almost always very rude as if you owe them money or its your fault that they ended up in Singapore. They don't even want to thank you, as if you are their instant information counter, nothing more. They don't even bother to nod as if their godly presence is thanks enough.
No excuse me before they start asking, and no thank you after you tell them.
That's usually the case for all of them, but I find the lower level workers slightly better than those at the executive level. At least they either smile or raise their hand in acknowledgement.

Those typical IT executive type, will just turn away as if you are a signboard.

Alfrescian
Loyal
where's ramseth to come in here?

Btw i hate this fucking issue of racism here. Cos it's a fact keling shit skins smell bad. Many of them do. Yet nope we're not supposed to mention it. Yet it's not racism to say chinese smell bad or what.

This fucking racism crap only applies to chinese ppl talking about facts of other races. Wtf is this?

If i say chinese ppl are gamblers or liars i'm not making a racist statement right?

Wtf is this.

Simple, this is called racial harmony. Racial harmony achieved not by actually having the various races make friends with each other, because the last thing the Government wants is a united people, regardless of race, language or religion. Instead, it is achieved by shutting everyone up and accepting only all things Western or white. I'm sure you know there's nothing wrong with saying you prefer white caucasian men, or Hollywood movies, or listening to American pop music. But if you say you're proud of being Chinese/Malay/Indian/etc and prefer your own race's men, music, food, movies, i.e. culture, people look at you as if you are racist, bigoted and a chauvinist. As a Chinese myself, I know that if I say I don't like Malays and Indians for whatever reason, it is always accepted with much glee and laughter, but if I say I don't like white caucasians, at the very least there will be an uncomfortable silence and then the topic will switch, and at the most the whole group will leap to their defense.

So in the name of racial harmony, no one is say anything of their own or other people's race, culture and heritage, whether good or bad. No one is to be proud of it either, outwardly at least. Unless the race and culture in question is Western or white caucasian, in which case all are most welcome to enjoy and praise it for all its worth, because it is not anyone's own parent culture so there is no risk of offense or jealously. This is Singapore's unique brand of racial harmony. Racial harmony through inverse racism; have everyone look down on their own race, culture and heritage and adopt Western culture.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
1 way to change the situation is to bring down all those hand-grips n stainless bars to waist level lor. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also to ban those PRC chicks who did not shave their armpit. ban them from taking public transport. Otherwise must not wear sleeveless :mad:

This task should go to ICA at all checkpoints. I mean they really have to check and point out to the PRC meimeis that armpit hair is an offence in S'pore punishable with a shave from Clinton666.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple, this is called racial harmony. Racial harmony achieved not by actually having the various races make friends with each other, because the last thing the Government wants is a united people, regardless of race, language or religion. Instead, it is achieved by shutting everyone up and accepting only all things Western or white. I'm sure you know there's nothing wrong with saying you prefer white caucasian men, or Hollywood movies, or listening to American pop music. But if you say you're proud of being Chinese/Malay/Indian/etc and prefer your own race's men, music, food, movies, i.e. culture, people look at you as if you are racist, bigoted and a chauvinist. As a Chinese myself, I know that if I say I don't like Malays and Indians for whatever reason, it is always accepted with much glee and laughter, but if I say I don't like white caucasians, at the very least there will be an uncomfortable silence and then the topic will switch, and at the most the whole group will leap to their defense.

So in the name of racial harmony, no one is say anything of their own or other people's race, culture and heritage, whether good or bad. No one is to be proud of it either, outwardly at least. Unless the race and culture in question is Western or white caucasian, in which case all are most welcome to enjoy and praise it for all its worth, because it is not anyone's own parent culture so there is no risk of offense or jealously. This is Singapore's unique brand of racial harmony. Racial harmony through inverse racism; have everyone look down on their own race, culture and heritage and adopt Western culture.

you are wrong here. It only applies to chinese ppl not saying anything bad about other races. like if a m&d or shit skin says chinese are nerds or greedy for eg it's okay if a chinese says malays are lazy buggers he's a racist.

It's plain obvious to see it happens. In this forum it's not so pc so ppl can speak their minds. In other places like asiaone forum for eg oh you cannot say that about malays.

In actual fact many chinese have not been fighting for their own rights and i'm always around to bring awareness to this double standard cos after all it's called racial equality not racial inequality.