• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Short and Sharp - the way it should be (WP vs LHL)

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It a deja vu of the James Gomez saga where a simple issue can blow up to be an integrity problem. Despite the PAP and MSM onslaught, public didn't buy that then and I think people are getting smarter.

Any further debate will revolve around the repetitive points and only dance to the tune of PAP.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." Sun Tzu

LTK, from our days at Chung Ching High I know that you will not forget the patience and words of the master. Time is always there to be used effectively. The enemy blinked.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It a deja vu of the James Gomez saga where a simple issue can blow up to be an integrity problem. Despite the PAP and MSM onslaught, public didn't buy that then and I think people are getting smarter.

Any further debate will revolve around the repetitive points and only dance to the tune of PAP.

Indeed the PAP likes to build big chambers with all noise. In the end, 2016 will show them