• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking Video Shows LA Police Firing At Women, Children and Babies (Age-Restricted)

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1eSvrGNvqk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shocking video
has emerged which depicts police officers firing rubber bullets into a rioting crowd
which includes women and children.

The footage also shows a police dog rushing in to the fray and nearly knocking over a mother who
was pushing her baby in a stroller.

The violent scenes came in the wake of an incident where a 24-year-old man was shot dead after
running away from police, two of whom have now been suspended.

As officers were investigating what happened at the scene in Anaheim, California on Saturday, an angry
group of people began yelling and throwing bottles at them, according to Sergeant Bob Dunn.

After police detained several people, the crowd apparently advanced on the officers, who responded by
firing tear gas and beanbag rounds at them.

Video captured by a bystander and broadcast by KCAL-TV showed a chaotic scene in which officers fired
beanbag rounds as some people ducked to the ground and others scattered screaming.

A man is seen yelling at an officer even as a weapon is pointed at him, while two adults huddled to shield
a boy and girl.

Meanwhile, a police dog ran into several people sitting on the grass, including a woman and a child in a
stroller, before biting a man in the arm.

The woman with the child was Susan Lopez, who tearfully told KCAL: 'They just released the dog, and
I had my baby in my stroller.'