• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking KIWI culture - this is what happens without the PAP in charge

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4815b5388346" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

WASTED 8 YEAR OLD KID WHO SMOKES WEED DRUNK AT SKATEPARK
hd_video_icon.jpg

Time to reveal one of the BIGGEST issues in New Zealand, under-aged drinking.

This sort of behavior is despicable. Not only is the boy in danger, but his behavior also puts other kids around the skate park at risk. Sure, this was reported to the police but what are they really going to do about it?

Skate parks all over the country are used by up coming thugs as a sort of training area for bad behavior because there are never surveillance camera's or consistent rules/regulations.

Rocking up to Fairfield skatepark only to find an 8 or 9 year old highly intoxicated... You may think this video is funny, but there's a point where it becomes serious as alcohol intake can cause serious impalement and damaging to the brain.

News Update (MSN) > Video of a drunk nine-year-old boy at a skate park in New Zealand has sparked outrage in the country and prompted police to condemn those who gave the child alcohol

The video shows a nine-year-old stumbling around with a can of drink in his hand with a group of other children in the North Island town of Hamilton. The person who took the video asked the boy how old he was and what he had been drinking. The boy says he had drunk 18 Cody's – a pre-mixed bourbon and cola drink.

Speaking at an urgent media conference called in the late afternoon of 08 January, local police inspector Greg Nicholls said authorities were notified and clarified that the boy had drunk eight cans of seven percent Cody’s RTD bourbon and cola and two shots.

Police officers spoke to his mother who was “understandably distraught”. Mr Nicholls said an investigation was underway into who supplied alcohol to the child. "I see the drunken activities of adults who one would think could make good choices in life," the inspector said."But to have a vulnerable young boy consuming alcohol is very appalling."

He said police were considering laying charges under the sale of alcohol act.The boy’s father, who has not been named, told the newspaper he was distressed by what had happened. “My heart is ripping out at the moment, I’m trying to hold it together. It’s hard,” he said.

He claimed New Zealand’s Child, Youth and Family services had worked with the family regarding a previous incident.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who knows what terrible things are happening to children in sinkapore when the press only prints sanitized news?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you'll find the same thing in Singapore's *Scape Youth Park, maybe the kids are a few years older but still the same stuff.

At least if they're high on weed, they'll be less inclined to having staring incidents and fights.

Kudos to the NZ govt for letting the kids have access to weed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leongsam, you are over reacting, this is an isolated spontaneous case nothing to worry about

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
No cause for concern here. It is an isolated case , meaning it happens only once in 50 years. The next time this is likely to happen to him is when he is about 60 years old. No worries as I've said.

The video shows a nine-year-old stumbling around with a can of drink in his hand with a group of other children in the North Island town of Hamilton. The person who took the video asked the boy how old he was and what he had been drinking. The boy says he had drunk 18 Cody's – a pre-mixed bourbon and cola drink.

Speaking at an urgent media conference called in the late afternoon of 08 January, local police inspector Greg Nicholls said authorities were notified and clarified that the boy had drunk eight cans of seven percent Cody’s RTD bourbon and cola and two shots.

Police officers spoke to his mother who was “understandably distraught”. Mr Nicholls said an investigation was underway into who supplied alcohol to the child. "I see the drunken activities of adults who one would think could make good choices in life," the inspector said."But to have a vulnerable young boy consuming alcohol is very appalling."

He said police were considering laying charges under the sale of alcohol act.The boy’s father, who has not been named, told the newspaper he was distressed by what had happened. “My heart is ripping out at the moment, I’m trying to hold it together. It’s hard,” he said.

He claimed New Zealand’s Child, Youth and Family services had worked with the family regarding a previous incident.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you'll find the same thing in Singapore's *Scape Youth Park, maybe the kids are a few years older but still the same stuff.

At least if they're high on weed, they'll be less inclined to having staring incidents and fights.

Kudos to the NZ govt for letting the kids have access to weed.

Singapore should allow weed in 2-3 room flats. Anaesthetize the inhabitants and that will reduce the demand on infrastructure and services maybe even health costs. A novel solution to our shortages. Singapore is the Brave New World.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in Labuan in the 80's, this chinese guy would bring his 8 yr old son to the pub to drink beer. mind you, the pub is very smoky.Everyday.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows what terrible things are happening to children in sinkapore when the press only prints sanitized news?

winni
i am quite sure our singapore kids
are much much better than some of
the blind, deluded, sick and vulgar adults here
we have good family upbringing
and asian values are usually very disciplined
unlike the rabid dogs here....

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
it all boils down to upbringing
and good parenthood....

the system can be bad
the society can be bad
but you can choose not to be part of the evil
the vile, the loathsome and the vitriolic....

you still have a choice to avoid all these bastards of society....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explains why pristine, peaceful nz has one of the world's highest suicide rates

The guys killing themselves are the debt ridden new zealand bumiputras. They are not accustom to living in an environment where you have to pay for everything. In the good old days, you basically hunt or fish for food. And houses were built from natural wood found in abundance. you can build your house basically anywhere you like as land is free.
Then the europeans came and the forest of new zealand disappeared. Exported to europe. And land were alienated to various land owners and farmers, so the bumis became landless. And worse, they have no money. No food. and I am sure, many probably died of various disease brought by the europeans.