• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

*shocking* basketball player breaks his leg and dislocates it

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That was a nasty fall.... But then, how can a person breaks his leg, then fracture it again? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
priest share FR :biggrin:

I was playing with Wechat shake yesterday and messages one Northen girl. Did not expect that she will reply because really too swee. Who knows she replied and we hit it off really well. First time girl ask me out for dinner. Arranged this Friday :biggrin:

Now chatting with another who is doing those issue carpark summon one. Wah aha. This type also let me find tio. Should be easy target. 30 year old milf.

The other 30 year old virgin I knew from website, I surrender liao. Touched neh neh also cannot :o

Now concentrate play Wechat :biggrin: