• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking! 1/3 of Americans are parasites living off state welfare.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One Third Of U.S. Households Can No Longer Afford Food, Rent And Transportation

Specifically, while the median income had fallen by 13% from 2004 levels over the next decade, expenditures had increased by nearly 14%. But nobody was more impacted than the one-third of households which the study defines as "low-income." Pew finds that while all households had less slack in their budgets in 2014 than in 2004, lower-income households went into the red by over $2,300.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not surprising anymore when i see it unfolding disastrously under my nose. welfare has been subjected to fraud and abuse, and lazy fat lumps of turd who rely on it are producing more lumps of turd and teaching their little turds how to fleece the system. it's a never-ending spiral of dependencies that breeds an entitled mindset. if they can spend hours at walmart shopping with welfare dough and handouts, it's not truly symptomatic of a society in "poverty". poverty here is defined as someone not making the minimum exempted tax filing income of us$18k-20k per person depending on year of filing. 47% of adults do not file tax returns. a welfare nation attracts losers from other cuntries and destroys born and bred natives' desire for hard work and creativity to enable improvements and change for the better.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not surprising anymore when i see it unfolding disastrously under my nose. welfare has been subjected to fraud and abuse, and lazy fat lumps of turd who rely on it are producing more lumps of turd and teaching their little turds how to fleece the system. it's a never-ending spiral of dependencies that breeds an entitled mindset. if they can spend hours at walmart shopping with welfare dough and handouts, it's not truly symptomatic of a society in "poverty". poverty here is defined as someone not making the minimum exempted tax filing income of us$18k-20k per person depending on year of filing. 47% of adults do not file tax returns. a welfare nation attracts losers from other cuntries and destroys born and bred natives' desire for hard work and creativity to enable improvements and change for the better.
Then why don't you migrate back to Singapore? :p
I would love to meet you in San Francisco, but I'm too poor. :o