• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitty people behavior are all the same indeed. Slut shaming and bullying to win when cannot win in a proper way.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you need to be actress or senator to be interviewed when ccb people spread ccb lies of you. If not other people just take these ccb lies from ccb people as holy truth and start giving you dirty looks and dirty comments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you need to be actress or senator to be interviewed when ccb people spread ccb lies of you. If not other people just take these ccb lies from ccb people as holy truth and start giving you dirty looks and dirty comments.

And then when ccb Malaysians steal photos of you at home they will even use these ccb lies as holy truth to justify their crimes on you! This is exactly what happened to me done by ccb Malaysians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get harassed by ccb Malaysians with their ccb mouth until today. That’s what I get for doing a good job in Singapore flying college just because of ccb Malaysian with ccb mouth KT Latha using slut shaming bullying to win. Supported by sinkie LJ McCully. Who still want to celebrate National Day?
Can Singapore government give me justice? Why a virgin deserved to be slut shamed for working in office?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get harassed by ccb Malaysians with their ccb mouth until today. That’s what I get for doing a good job in Singapore flying college just because of ccb Malaysian with ccb mouth KT Latha using slut shaming bullying to win. Supported by sinkie LJ McCully. Who still want to celebrate National Day?
Can Singapore government give me justice? Why a virgin deserved to be slut shamed by ccb Malaysian KT Latha for working in office?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Singapore government give me justice? Why a virgin deserved to be slut shamed by ccb Malaysian KT Latha for working in office?
Why people doing slut shaming and supporting slut shaming get to live a good life while the victim get blamed, lose job and slut shamed until today until India Iran?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people doing slut shaming and supporting slut shaming get to live a good life while the victim get blamed, lose job and slut shamed until today until India Iran?

You lost your job because you are not capable :thumbsdown: I singlehandedly defeated the malicious foreigners from mudland and shitland to keep my job :smile:

I will never buy a house in an unknown foreign land and I had earned enough money to live a self sufficient lifestyle in Sinkieland :laugh:

As for you, you are loser in own country and you got bullied in Malaysia a place that you cannot call home :poop:

Sinkieland, this is home truly :thumbsup:

Old gin, you better wise up in your remaining life :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lost your job because you are not capable :thumbsdown: I singlehandedly defeated the malicious foreigners from mudland and shitland to keep my job :smile:

I never buy a house in an unknown foreign land and I had earned enough money to live a self sufficient lifestyle in Sinkieland :laugh:

As for you, you are loser in own country and you got bullied in Malaysia a place that you cannot call home :poop:

a256df69aed14b59876b56ad581079d4.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will never buy a house in an unknown foreign land and I had earned enough money to live a self sufficient lifestyle in Sinkieland :laugh:

That’s another blatant lie from you shameless liar @AhMeng caught pretending to have EA to fire when you have none. The only reason I lost my job is due to sexual harassment by KT Latha and LJ McCully supported sexual harassment. You can tell lies that I am not capable but go to court I have all the proof there of the good work that i have done clearing all the audit issues and vast improvement to the work processes. You are exactly the kind of malicious shit that do victim blaming and slut shaming and bullying just because you can’t debate to win in a proper way. Only can win by rude and condescending remarks insulting people poor insulting people slut whore Mistress. That’s you ccb Malaysian Son of Pahang whore @AhMeng exposed liar now pretending to be capable mnc worker. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will never buy a house in an unknown foreign land and I had earned enough money to live a self sufficient lifestyle in Sinkieland

Believe it or not I saw it as an adventure and used to think Spore and Malaysia is family from Malaya time. Not unknown foreign land. Of course I am proven wrong on hindsight but that doesn’t make you great either.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Bad New Brown aka @AhMeng aka @Robert Half where are you hiding? come here and say loud loud - what you said to me - that this senator deserved no sympathy!
Oops proven @Bad New Brown aka @AhMeng dare not say the same thing he said to me, that the senator deserved no sympathy for the sexual harassment she received. Third time proven already double standard hypocrite liar bully that only dare to bully the perceived poor and weak.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops proven @Bad New Brown aka @AhMeng dare not say the same thing he said to me, that the senator deserved no sympathy for the sexual harassment she received. Third time proven already double standard hypocrite liar bully that only dare to bully the perceived poor and weak.
And of course this is what @Bad New Brown meant by being wise: hypocrite liar bully. Bully the poor and weak while sucking up to the rich and powerful that’s ccb @AhMeng aka @Bad New Brown calling himself wise.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop shitting and treat this forum like a public toilet bowl, you fucking tramp!
You shut up when obviously the ones that treat this forum as a public toilet are YOU ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs with ccb mouth that insulted me whore and public toilet like @JohnTan

C4DF5676-2DB8-42D1-9BD4-1E3687940143.jpeg