• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin invaders in Bhutan

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of fucking kid can just take 1 knife to lung at him and send him to his coffin. There's definitely no more hope for this bastard.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to chinese girls. They love the scent.it drives them wild!
Bhutanese has yellow skin and they are not shit skins! Pls ask the shit skin to fk off!

Who's say? A chio chinese gal property agent able to find ah neh tenant to my friend female chinese landlord, a 1 bedder condo! First qns ask does tat ah neh stinks? Lol! The gal straight away say tat she is very particular on tat and make sure tat ah neh is modern no stinks! My frien check and also said tat ah neh does not stink! Hard truth hurts!

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhutanese has yellow skin and they are not shit skins! Pls ask the shit skin to fk off!

Who's say? A chio chinese gal property agent able to find ah neh tenant to my friend female chinese landlord! First qns ask does tat ah neh stinks? Lol! The gal straight away say tat she is very particular on tat and make sure tat ah neh is modern no stinks! My frien check and also said tat ah neh does not stink! Hard truth hurts!
Whats tge point of having a nan that does not emit pheromones.