• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin go on Facebook to complain Sammyboy Forumners call him Shitskin wor

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Andrew John
Visual Storyteller · 1 hr
Police Warned Activist Over Racist Remarks Just for coining the term, “CHINESE PRIVILEDGE” ? Helloooooo Have you not noticed the sammyboy courtyard cafe blog site wherein Day In day Out “Shitskin” were used countless time to insult an Indian and never saw a day whereby a warning being dished out not banned. Extract of those “hate” comments posted here for your viewing pleasure.
How about SMRT Feedback? My guess is as good as yours as long as you are pro PAP you can get away with murder.
Let’s not be selective in dealing with racists commentators instead introduce the RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ACT before things get totally out of control. It’s already happening when applying for a job or looking to rent a Pigeon Hole or even to purchase a Pigeon Hole...all too common advert line, “ONLY CHINESE NEED APPLY” Sounds familiar?
https://www.sammyboy.com/…/shitskin-bitch-sangeetha-thanap…/

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shitskin.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I deal with racism not by censorship or bans but by giving the damned chinks a taste of their own medicine or a daily basis.

This stance levels the playing field to ensure that no single race is allowed to get away scott free from the sins of their forefathers.

However I still maintain that Ang Mohs are the best!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about me? I didn’t call Indians any names but get bullied by these filthy Indians around the world from Spore until India Iran?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Andrew John if you're reading this thread please sign up for an account here and help me deal with all those Chinese chauvinists that populate this forum.

An enemy of my enemy is my friend. We Burmese need all the help we can get to deal with vermin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get the police to issue them with a stern warning.
I suspect ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians steal my photos and circulate them. But I only got circumstantial evidence of ccb people with ccb mouth contacting me or insulting me. Do you have the photos or videos for me to get the police to warn them? As a matter of fact, I realised two filthy Indians pretended to be real estate agents and contacted me previously.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I suspect ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians steal my photos and circulate them. But I only got circumstantial evidence of ccb people with ccb mouth contacting me or insulting me. Do you have the photos or videos for me to get the police to warn them? As a matter of fact, I realised two filthy Indians pretended to be real estate agents and contacted me previously.

Does "ccb Malaysians" refer to ALL Malaysians or only a certain race?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I've read his facebook again and he certainly has a point.

Nothing can be more racist than an ad that states categorically that only a particular creed is allowed. It causes far more disharmony than the ranting of an insignificant fat mama facebook member.

And the racial quota that the HDB imposes is racist too. In fact it should be a crime to mandate that property can be sold to a particular race and no other.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does "ccb Malaysians" refer to ALL Malaysians or only a certain race?
Sad to day it’s chinese traitor dogs ganging up with filthy Indians there. And all those whistling are either chinese or indian. Except Sinkie Malay traitors that whistled or harassed me but that’s another story.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the chinks and the ah nehs from two different sides of the causeway gang up on you? It just does not make sense.
No there are many filthy Indians in mudland too. They appeared under people I may know in my Facebook long time ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No there are many filthy Indians in mudland too. They appeared under people I may know in my Facebook long time ago.

And many are crossing the causeway to work in Spore. Including the filthy Indian that whistled at me in the bus crossing the causeway!