• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin fat desi demands seat from passengers on MRT!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Entitled woman demands man give up his seat on the MRT; she is neither disabled nor pregnant​

Photo: FB screengrab/singaporeincidents

The man said no, after first asking the woman if she is pregnant and has any disabilities. “Am I wrong??” he asked.

August 28, 2022
By Anna Maria Romero
Follow us on Instagram and Telegram

Everyone wants to have a seat when riding on public transport, especially on long rides home. But this isn’t always possible as trains can get quite full. And while younger passengers are expected to give up their seats out of politeness to older ones, this is not a hard and fast rule.
One MRT rider posted a video where they said that a middle-aged woman approached them and “demanded rudely” for their seat.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.57.50-AM.png

They said no, after first asking the woman if she is pregnant and has any disabilities.
“Am I wrong??” they asked.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.58.12-AM.png

“She was so freaking rude.”
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.58.37-AM.png

If she had just asked nicely, he added, he would have said yes.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.57.32-AM.png

The video was captioned with, “Not reserved for seniors/disabilities seat but aunties demand to have the seat.”
Commenting on the post, one woman told the poster that this problem is not new, and that an aunty told her to give up her seat when she herself was pregnant.
“I always joke to my dad and tell him so many self entitled people that want the reserve seat or mrt seat that they can run to seat when the door open. They cannot stand very long. BUT, they can certainly stand for LONG HOURS whether rain shine at Singapore Pools,” she added.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.51.56-AM.png

Some told the poster they were not wrong to have refused the aunty.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.55.09-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.45.25-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.44.15-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.56.05-AM.png

Others, however, said the poster could have just given up their seat.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.45.36-AM.png

But a few commenters advised the poster what they could do next time.
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.47.10-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-08-27-at-9.47.36-AM.png