• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin desi Neha Sood 39 demands to be vaccinated before Sinkies

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://twitter.com/nehasood

irVp536.png

uzZzrNx.png

fETZTiY.png

4eSvcq2.png

E4z437yVcAIM3si

qsOL93Q.png

omctAbQ.png

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know what ? She can fuck back to India get covid delta and get immunity is she survive. It might take a shorter time than waiting vaccination here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should go back to India and Make India Great Again (MIGA).

Plenty of vaccines in the motherland.

_117338653_359a552f-22aa-4095-b7f2-f503a5da67e1.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er Black Dog Sham....this is not considered racism hor. This is called patriotism.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ballless dalit fat shitskin deleted the messages, I'm preparing a document for HP, her employers.
She will be send back to India to be gangraped.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ballless dalit fat shitskin deleted the messages, I'm preparing a document for HP, her employers.
She will be send back to India to be gangraped.

Never understood why people bother to delete posts... the Internet has a memory.

Anyway, if a woman calls herself 'QUEEN' on social media... that's a major red flag. Avoid her online, and also stay away from her offline in the real world.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never understood why people bother to delete posts... the Internet has a memory.

Anyway, if a woman calls herself 'QUEEN' on social media... that's a major red flag. Avoid her online, and also stay away from her offline in the real world.
I encountered a woman like her in real life before. Her armpits stink like hell and she is constantly looking for others to blame/distract her from her stink. As my career is in the well-being/anti-aging industry, I had to ask her what gives her purpose in life. Her answer was - to attend her son’s wedding and outshine the bride. I felt like damn…..she’s a freaking ugly, stinky narcissist. Pity the son and the future daughter in law. Many of these headcase ‘queens’ living large on FB/virtual land.