• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shit Singaporean boyfriends and girlfriends

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k2s-qNZ1b08" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Girlfriends

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FJouT1SqwrU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Boyfriend
The gal quite chio ahh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesnt this belong to the video and pictures section?

Or you have SPECIAL privileges to abuse the SBF system with the sanction of the mod Raiders?
You abusing your relationship with Mod because you help him before?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesnt this belong to the video and pictures section?

Or you have SPECIAL privileges to abuse the SBF system with the sanction of the mod Raiders?
You abusing your relationship with Mod because you help him before?
These videos are an interesting topics to discuss, if Raiders wanna move it, let him move lor, I wont complain also :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These videos are an interesting topics to discuss, if Raiders wanna move it, let him move lor, I wont complain also :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are abusing your rights as a senior member, isnt it?
You are putting Raiders mod in a conflict of interest position, isnt it?
If you are a considerate person, you wouldnt do that, isnt it?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are abusing your rights as a senior member, isnt it?
You are putting Raiders mod in a conflict of interest position, isnt it?
If you are a considerate person, you wouldnt do that, isnt it?
Something is wrong with your head, siao 1, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats what you say all the time when you cant argue.
When scroobal defends you in the other thread, I wanted to give you a benefit of the doubt, but alas, you just show otherwise.
Im not going to continue arguing with you in this funny thread. You want to debate with me? go start 1 at Trivia thread :biggrin::biggrin:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im not going to continue arguing with you in this funny thread. You want to debate with me? go start 1 at Trivia thread :biggrin::biggrin:

If you want to criticise the PaP or others for that matter on conflict of interets, etc etc, look at your own little conduct first.

No one wants to argue with you.

I am stating a fair observation.

Nor am I baiting you as someone else has just said. I dont have that kind of time.

Last edited:

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never made any of them carry my handbag. I think it degrades him. Well thats my view. Other gals have their resons for and against.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never made any of them carry my handbag. I think it degrades him. Well thats my view. Other gals have their resons for and against.

I carry my wife's handbag when she is shopping for new dresses and the hangbag is in the way.
Once an old lady commented to her that she is very lucky. (This is in OZ)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I carry my wife's handbag when she is shopping for new dresses and the hangbag is in the way.

Yes , She is lucky .. U are unlucky :wink:

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, thats of course acceptable to me. What i meant is i find it disgusting for men carrying handbag for women while walking on the streets.