• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shila Amzah, the latest singing sensation from Malaysia. Her Chinese language r0x

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the fuller version:

[video=youtube;xJyftxq55X4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJyftxq55X4#t=32[/video]

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think hijab and peace does not go together.

Dear esteemed Leongsam

The Malays and Chinese in Malaysia share an uneasy and perhaps quietly hostile relationship with each other.

With Ms Shila Amzah singing in near perfect Chinese, far better than any silly Taiwanese boybands... She has thawed the icy relationship between both races. I have spoken to my Malaysian friends, both Malay and Chinese. They told me thousands of Malaysian Malays and Chinese were impacted by Ms Shila Amzah's youtube video performance. They realised the stupidity of racism because this creates needless hatred amongst humanity.

All of humanity are created by God Almighty.

Ms Shila single-handedly harmonised and mended the relationship with the two races when decades of official government policies have failed miserably and abjectly.

My Malaysian Chinese friends told me they want to start learning malay properly and produce a youtube video to match Ms Shila's performance. It is all happiness and positive energy. The two races felt a sense of peace that transcend understanding after watching the youtube video.

That is why I described Ms Shila Amzah as a peace maker!
Her reward is surely great in Heaven.
Have a blessed Sunday Mr Leong and all respected forumers.:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why sinkieland dun have national treasure???? fucked up country. sinkieland only has MRT train break down daily and ask commuters to take 20 mins longer travelling time to offset the MRT incompetency. What a sinkie disgrace!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds should not try to pollute the beautiful Chinese language. they are unworthy of speaking it. they should just speak their own m&d language.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
m&ds should not try to pollute the beautiful Chinese language. they are unworthy of speaking it. they should just speak their own m&d language.

THey are not polluting, they are enhancing its beauty by singing it..can you sing? where is your sinkie national treasure? those who do RC work and suck PAP's dick are your national treasure???

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole compilation of all Ms Shilah Amzah's songs.

[video=youtube;DFwaeK6CWPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFwaeK6CWPg[/video]