• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shiite Islamic Iran arrests lesbian for ‘forming a gang for trafficking girls and supporting homosexuality

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...ficking-girls-supporting-homosexuality-688537

The 6G Iranian and Lesbian and Transgender Network reported Tuesday on its website that an Iranian lesbian named Sarah was arrested in the province of West Azerbaijan while seeking to cross the border into Turkey.

The Islamic Republic’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) arrested Sarah in November and, according to the pro-Iran Tasnim news agency, individuals were detained on charges of “forming a gang for trafficking girls and supporting homosexuality.” The Iranian theocratic state‘s Sharia law system imposes the death penalty on same-sex relations.

According to an IRGC statement, one of the charges against the vague “trafficking network” was “communicating and supporting homosexual groups” who “operated under the auspices of the trans-regional intelligence services.“

The Islamic Republic’s security forces frequently charge dissidents, protestors against the regime and minorities with nebulous allegations of violating national security.
The Persian word for 6G is Shesh rang and embodies the six colors of the LGBTQ+ flag.

According to 6G, Sarah is 28 years old and lived and worked in Iraqi Kurdistan. Iraqi Kurdistan police arrested her after she gave an interview to BBC Persian about the jihadists in Iraq. She was incarcerated for 21 days in Iraq.

6G said Sarah attempted to flee to Turkey to save herself and agreed to release a video in the event of her imprisonment. 6G posted a video on its website of Sarah.

Sarah said on the video that “Today I arrived in Iran, the regime found out that I’m here via my friends. Any time I can be arrested. My life is in danger. I try to get out of Iran, I don’t know if I can make it or not.”

Peter Tatchell, the British human rights campaigner and LGBTQ+ activist told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday, that “Sarah’s arrest is evidence of no let-up in the Islamic regime’s persecution of alleged LGBT+ people. Mostly gay men are targeted for state repression but this arrest shows that women accused of lesbianism are also at risk. It looks like the Revolutionary Guards want to make an example of Sarah to show they are tough on alleged homosexuality and to strike fear into the hearts of Iran’s LGBT+ community. “…..