• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shengwu hires Vergis to defend him against Loony Uncle's charges

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a family feud. The squabble was probably started when some felt that they were not getting their share of the loot.

Taxpayers are caught up in this soap opera because Tax payers are indirectly paying the bill for the court case.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tax payers were not getting fair shares of the fortune in death estate duty.

Wtf they can get away with everything incl taxes.

jw5

Loyal
A family feud turned into an international disgrace. :biggrin:

This is a family feud. The squabble was probably started when some felt that they were not getting their share of the loot.

Taxpayers are caught up in this soap opera because Tax payers are indirectly paying the bill for the court case.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many more episodes to go in this international soap opera made-in-Singapore drama! lol.

Familee's drama is much better than Mediacorpse's carefully scripted dramas. The former is like reality TV but sadly it's not on par with the Kardashians.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think this is an attempt to prevent shengwu to have any chance to challenging the throne with you know who.

Shengwu not interested in the throne lah. He is perfectly happy in the US. The other grandson also not interested. But Mommy Whore Jinx orders him to put his hat in the ring, what can he do?

jw5

Loyal
This is sometimes the result of having a deluded yet domineering person as the head of the family. :biggrin:

Sir, I didn't know that a family can be disrupted due to power holding. It is funny to see family members suing each other.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing will happen if the gst is indeed increased in the near future. :biggrin:

Don't forget that a GST increase would be on top of water & electricity increase. It all adds up.
There is also the drama of train disruptions, familee feud, Halimagate ... etc.

I won't be surprised if some of the 70% decide to ....

jw5

Loyal
Perhaps 2 or 3 % out of the 70% every time, pap may become the opposition one day but probably not in the next 5 elections. :biggrin:

Don't forget that a GST increase would be on top of water & electricity increase. It all adds up.
There is also the drama of train disruptions, familee feud, Halimagate ... etc.

I won't be surprised if some of the 70% decide to ....