• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sheng Wu win award. Hong Yi leh ??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://economics.harvard.edu/news/...paper-award-19th-acm-conference-economics-and

Congratulations to Shengwu Li for Winning the Best Paper Award at the 19th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation!

Read a couple of pages..... don't understand a thing. The guy must be a genius.

Definition 20. fN is symmetric if its value is equal under any permutation of its
arguments. fN is affiliated if for all θN , θ0
N :

fN (θN ∨ θ
N )fN (θN ∧ θ
N ) ≥ fN (θN )fN (θ
N ) (8)
where ∨ is the component-wise maximum and ∧ the component-wise minimum.
Definition 21. (G, SN ) is optimal among ex post auctions if it maximizes π(G, SN )
subject to the constraints:
1. Ex post incentive compatibility. For all i, θi
, θ0
i
, θ−i:

θiy
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) − t
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) ≥ θiy
G,SN
i

i
, θ−i) − t
G,SN
i

i
, θ−i) (9)

2. Ex post individual rationality. For all i, θi
, θ−i:

θiy
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) − t
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) ≥ 0 (10)

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple to convert into plain example.

If a Male sits cross legs like a CAQ, fN is symmetric, he is gay...

His po po is a gay by his fN formula.. .

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read a couple of pages..... don't understand a thing. The guy must be a genius.

Definition 20. fN is symmetric if its value is equal under any permutation of its
arguments. fN is affiliated if for all θN , θ0
N :

fN (θN ∨ θ
N )fN (θN ∧ θ
N ) ≥ fN (θN )fN (θ
N ) (8)
where ∨ is the component-wise maximum and ∧ the component-wise minimum.
Definition 21. (G, SN ) is optimal among ex post auctions if it maximizes π(G, SN )
subject to the constraints:
1. Ex post incentive compatibility. For all i, θi
, θ0
i
, θ−i:

θiy
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) − t
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) ≥ θiy
G,SN
i

i
, θ−i) − t
G,SN
i

i
, θ−i) (9)

2. Ex post individual rationality. For all i, θi
, θ−i:

θiy
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) − t
G,SN
i
(θi
, θ−i) ≥ 0 (10)

Professor Li Sheng Wu ??

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://economics.harvard.edu/news/...paper-award-19th-acm-conference-economics-and

Shengwu Li (Harvard Society of Fellows and Economics) and co-author Mohammad Akbarpour (Stanford University) won Best Paper at the ACM EC’18 Conference on Economics and Computing held at Cornell University, June 18-22, 2018.

Shengwu and Mohammad won Best Paper for their "Credible Mechanisms" paper submitted to the conference. The paper will be presented at Cornell University on June 20 in Ithaca, New York.

Shengwu Li is a Junior Fellow of the Society of Fellows and will join the Economics Department faculty as an Assistant Professor on July 1, 2018. His publications homepage appears here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9jJAm-8bFh8R3h0SDREQnRUUUE/view

PAP scholars you SUCK!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sad, the FAP cocksuckers r not gg to milk this as a milestone of FAP's stringent educational success n invite him for a standing ovation at the lumparleement n a $5 million toto first prize llike josef snoring.

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulations to Shengwu Li for Winning the Best Paper Award at the 19th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation!

tenor.gif

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sad, the FAP cocksuckers r not gg to milk this as a milestone of FAP's stringent educational success n invite him for a standing ovation at the lumparleement n a $5 million toto first prize llike josef snoring.
And even Schooling joing Li in US of Trump.