• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sheng Siong will not raise rent at wet markets for first 3 months of 2010

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THat is what i am saying all this while...

Those men of the 66.6% have balls allright, problem is these balls are not down there, between the legs, but up there on the chest. That is why, they vote PAP...& the next election PAP too.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this the same as telling you:-

"Sheng Siong WILL BE raising rent at wet markets in April 2010"

I heard from a taxi uncle that Sheng Siong boss's daughter or son is to dun know who la.......&^*!$@*#$!@

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this the same as telling you:-

"Sheng Siong WILL BE raising rent at wet markets in April 2010"

I heard from a taxi uncle that Sheng Siong boss's daughter or son is to dun know who la.......&^*!$@*#$!@

I think this is more honest....than the previous statement..which shows a smack of non-integrity....:biggrin:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
TeeKee u got read Liew Tuck Lui's remark boh some months back on raising property tax if I am not wrong...

His best!!! He said, "To raise now is better to raise even more later"

Why are gov not raising my pay more often then? Don't they fear if they dun raise now they will have even more to raise next time?

I say don't raise better.

I think this is more honest....than the previous statement..which shows a smack of non-integrity....:biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheng Siong launch of IPO is really bad bad time when USA and Europe
BIG Crashed!! So does Asian Market all down!!

So if you bought Sheng Siong shares at 33 cents today it will be worthless, when market
opened for trading tomorrow!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn,this type of local stocks sure got pple trade one...no worries, mate!

Sheng Siong launch of IPO is really bad bad time when USA and Europe
BIG Crashed!! So does Asian Market all down!!

So if you bought Sheng Siong shares at 33 cents today it will be worthless, when market
opened for trading tomorrow!