• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sheng Shiong Girl nehneh grabbed hard, molester caught!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he thought the folks working at Sheng Siong are very friendly and highly receptive of amorous advances.

With such misleading commercials, you probably can't blame him.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh molest cina? Ah neh and m&d always lust at cina gals. Come on dun lust at chinese gals and being racist to cina guys. All my ah neh, m&d and non cina colleagues always lust chinese gals in office and outside always say cina gals chio bu.

Ur handle say what leh?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya very true,I worked in KL for couple years and situation is same.Ah neh like amoi.I've been to over 20 countries and the trend I always see everywhere is the interracial combo always dark skin men with light skin women. Doesn't matter what race but the combo is always like dat.

when ur ang mor masters fuck ur women ur daughter mother sister aunty, never got stinkies complain! why like that one lar?

ang mor got lighter skin than ur yellow chinks or darker skin?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reason why cina girls are lusted because they are dressed like whores.

Fuck u. Say cina chio then say cina chio. Those ah neh gals wear those indian costume call lehenga showing belly button and is fucking disgusting. Dark and fucking no curves and some even got fat belly. I remember my pri sch ah neh teacher always show belly button and is fucking ugly. While a decent looking cina gals wear dress showing slim belly button and u can see many guys all kinds of race stare and lust at her.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
when ur ang mor masters fuck ur women ur daughter mother sister aunty, never got stinkies complain! why like that one lar?

ang mor got lighter skin than ur yellow chinks or darker skin?

Ang mo handsome ma. Plus english is the international language so when they slang, ppl find attractive. U slang tamil, melayu or chinese and ppl dun give u a fuck. Plus ang mo and cina kids high chance chio or yan dao. ah neh and cina come out, most look like 100% ah neh and some look like m&d. The kids wont look like cina at all and become more darker skin. Cina skin colour is much more nicer than ah neh and m&d. Why downgrade?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u. Say cina chio then say cina chio. Those ah neh gals wear those indian costume call lehenga showing belly button and is fucking disgusting. Dark and fucking no curves and some even got fat belly. I remember my pri sch ah neh teacher always show belly button and is fucking ugly. While a decent looking cina gals wear dress showing slim belly button and u can see many guys all kinds of race stare and lust at her.

there is a reason most whores in malaya including stinkypore were chinks, from whom most stinkies are descended. And there is a reason most whores in malaya including stinkypore are still chinks.

what @syed putra said is right.

chinks are dressed like whores. why wouldn't everybody salivate at a whore flaunting her airport 'flat bosoms' and tight pu$$y? why u think all these amois of urs wear shortest of shorts until their ar$ehole is visible?

Ah neh whores got demand only from bangla and ah neh workers in serangoon road. desker road dat side area.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mo handsome ma. Plus english is the international language so when they slang, ppl find attractive. U slang tamil, melayu or chinese and ppl dun give u a fuck. Plus ang mo and cina kids high chance chio or yan dao. ah neh and cina come out, most look like 100% ah neh and some look like m&d. The kids wont look like cina at all and become more darker skin. Cina skin colour is much more nicer than ah neh and m&d. Why downgrade?

last time u saying only darker skin men lighter skin women fuck each other

when ang mor fuck ur mother sister aunt daughter's pussy million times till eurasians like jo schooling saffron sharpe come out, did ang mor become yellow skinned and cina babi turn white?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was the way of the world before 'civilised society' imposed its stupid restrictions.

like this?
1569785448493.png

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a reason most whores in malaya including stinkypore were chinks, from whom most stinkies are descended. And there is a reason most whores in malaya including stinkypore are still chinks.

what @syed putra said is right.

chinks are dressed like whores. why wouldn't everybody salivate at a whore flaunting her airport 'flat bosoms' and tight pu$$y? why u think all these amois of urs wear shortest of shorts until their ar$ehole is visible?

Ah neh whores got demand only from bangla and ah neh workers in serangoon road. desker road dat side area.

Not all chinks are 'flat bosoms'. There are alot of big boobs and ppl from all kinds of race also lust on cina chicks. U go clubbing or even go out in orcahrd area, ppl all kind of race keep lusting on cina chicks. Cina chicks are like ang mo in asia esp south east asia where all the dark skin race fond of. Is like bbc fond of white chicks in north america. Cina is far superior race in asia esp south east asia but disunited among each other. Amdk is superior race in north america and they yolo. Ang mo gals also wear like whores and why u nev say them?

Msia and sg are influenced by ang mo so cina tend to wear ang mo fashion dressing. Ang mo fashion dress is quite revealing. Is becos m&d gals only can wear hijab and burka? There are m&d wear like ang mo dressing and they are then really look like pinoy prostitute. There are ah neh wear like ang mo dressing but no other race are interested in chocolate except their own race or those bangala. m&d fashion is hijab and burka and is fucking oppressing. Ah neh those sari and is fucking no trend. Even cheongsam now has become stylish and become international fashion. Even hollywood stars also wear cheongsam.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time u saying

when ang mor fuck ur mother sister aunt daughter's pussy million times till eurasians like jo schooling saffron sharpe come out, did ang mor become yellow skinned and cina babi turn white?

I nev quote that "only darker skin men lighter skin women fuck each other". Maybe u get me wrong. The hard truth is just that guys tend to be attracted to fair skin gals. There is high chance that ah neh will convert to islam as m&d is a ligther skin tone than ah neh. My neh frien also fond of m&d. U can see all those rich bbc in north america, most get white wife. The same apply in asia, those rich ah neh and m&d would like to chase cina. My frien wife told him that got one rich ah neh doctor chasing her very hard as she work as a nurse but she find him too dark skin and also kids would also be dark and 100% wont look like cina.

Jo schooling yan dao. He is cfm not dark skin. Ang mo and cina kids high chance good looking and some look like ang mo and some look cina more if u realised. Some is mixture like jo schooling. U can see from the streets and those u know, ang mo mix with cina cfm most good looking.

Ang mo and ah neh, kids become dark and cfm not nice. Ang mo and m&d, kids become light brown ang mo but become islam and is mad backwards.

Cina and ah neh, kids look like 100% ah neh or some look like m&d. Cina and m&d, a few look like cina but become light brown and most look like m&d also light brown but the thing is once become islam is mad backwards.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all chinks are 'flat bosoms'. There are alot of big boobs and ppl from all kinds of race also lust on cina chicks. U go clubbing or even go out in orcahrd area, ppl all kind of race keep lusting on cina chicks. Cina chicks are like ang mo in asia esp south east asia where all the dark skin race fond of. Is like bbc fond of white chicks in north america. Cina is far superior race in asia esp south east asia but disunited among each other. Amdk is superior race in north america and they yolo. Ang mo gals also wear like whores and why u nev say them?

stinkies got few ang moh. most ang mohs in stinkypore are expats who get to fuck your chink mother sister aunt daughter grandmother granddaughter.

in north america too, its ang moh who fuck chink whores. not vice versa.

ang mor lighter skinned than yellow chinks liao.

Msia and sg are influenced by ang mo so cina tend to wear ang mo fashion dressing. Ang mo fashion dress is quite revealing. Is becos m&d gals only can wear hijab and burka? There are m&d wear like ang mo dressing and they are then really look like pinoy prostitute. There are ah neh wear like ang mo dressing but no other race are interested in chocolate except their own race or those bangala. m&d fashion is hijab and burka and is fucking oppressing. Ah neh those sari and is fucking no trend. Even cheongsam now has become stylish and become international fashion. Even hollywood stars also wear cheongsam.

blah blah lengthy post with no substance.

china are whores. that remains true. all what you said is not only irrelevant but mostly untrue.

who cares what hollywood jewish stars wear?

keep worshipping your ang moh masters cina babi. :wink:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nev quote that "only darker skin men lighter skin women fuck each other". Maybe u get me wrong. The hard truth is just that guys tend to be attracted to fair skin gals. There is high chance that ah neh will convert to islam as m&d is a ligther skin tone than ah neh. My neh frien also fond of m&d. U can see all those rich bbc in north america, most get white wife. The same apply in asia, those rich ah neh and m&d would like to chase cina. My frien wife told him that got one rich ah neh doctor chasing her very hard as she work as a nurse but she find him too dark skin and also kids would also be dark and 100% wont look like cina.

Jo schooling yan dao. He is cfm not dark skin. Ang mo and cina kids high chance good looking and some look like ang mo and some look cina more if u realised. Some is mixture like jo schooling. U can see from the streets and those u know, ang mo mix with cina cfm most good looking.

Ang mo and ah neh, kids become dark and cfm not nice. Ang mo and m&d, kids become light brown ang mo but become islam and is mad backwards.

Cina and ah neh, kids look like 100% ah neh or some look like m&d. Cina and m&d, a few look like cina but become light brown and most look like m&d also light brown but the thing is once become islam is mad backwards.

you must be a pork eating kafir cina bastard. :roflmao:

talk about backwardness

1. lee dynasty ruling peasants since 1959. for six decades, no respite, no protests allowed, no free media. no independent judiciary. a north korea styled regime. you call that advancement?

2. chink = copy cats. you call copy cats advanced? apart from copycats, have chopstick races produced a thing? don't bring another copycat idea.

3. jo schooling looks handsome to you? :roflmao:

must be your slit eyes playing tricks on you.

_90774702_mediaitem90774698.jpg

stinkies = really coolie genes.

same goes for chinks, other chopstick races.

this is real yandao, real manly facial features

Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-Dubai-12.PNG

4cd7d4d02e2bd36fb73859e0c1080871.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

32bab6b2d55d7d73030a00cf8ffbcbc0.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
stinkies got few ang moh. most ang mohs in stinkypore are expats who get to fuck your chink mother sister aunt daughter grandmother granddaughter.

in north america too, its ang moh who fuck chink whores. not vice versa.

ang mor lighter skinned than yellow chinks liao.

blah blah lengthy post with no substance.

china are whores. that remains true. all what you said is not only irrelevant but mostly untrue.

who cares what hollywood jewish stars wear?

keep worshipping your ang moh masters cina babi. :wink:

Your post is fucking no logic. U are using quran right. Most cina gals wont go for amdk of cuz u see alot but that is a small percent of total overall population. U dunno about probability cos your math cfm failed like those typical m&d cant do math cos most are dead brain and cant think out of the box. Your m&d fashion is hijab and burka. Who the hell will want to wear for other 'race'. Ang mo gals got wear cheongsam stylishly. Cheongsam is from china and just let u know.

There are also m&d marrying amdk and sent her kids to learn chinese language instead of melayu cos is fucking useless. She say chinese language is much more important. Just let u know chinese language is the most spoken language in the world. Dun be too old fashioned my friend.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be a pork eating kafir cina bastard. :roflmao:

talk about backwardness

1. lee dynasty ruling peasants since 1959. for six decades, no respite, no protests allowed, no free media. no independent judiciary. a north korea styled regime. you call that advancement?

2. chink = copy cats. you call copy cats advanced? apart from copycats, have chopstick races produced a thing? don't bring another copycat idea.

3. jo schooling looks handsome to you? :roflmao:

must be your slit eyes playing tricks on you.

_90774702_mediaitem90774698.jpg

stinkies = really coolie genes.

same goes for chinks, other chopstick races.

this is real yandao, real manly facial features

Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-Dubai-12.PNG

4cd7d4d02e2bd36fb73859e0c1080871.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

32bab6b2d55d7d73030a00cf8ffbcbc0.jpg

Lol. Who the fuck tat guy is? saudi youngest prince? Muslim will just support muslim! Cant blame. U take one of ugly photo of jo. Dun be jealous jo is cfm more yan dao than u and all muslim bros. Your muslim bro try want to look like amdk in a headscarf! I can tell all my cina gals will find him fucking ugly and will find him mad backwards. Tat guy like living in those dessert. Depend on great grandfather for money and just pure lucky cos the land has oil or else they are just useless.