• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shell dumps sinkie. Hope they return bukom into its original pristine swamp with coconut trees for me to play guitar.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
..does anyone remember the practice of over-declaring the number of workers used, and providing less workers on-site ?
There was this Labour Supplier, I remember, who used to Drive a maroon Jaguar and often Drink loads at Faber Estate Pubs after work.
Those were the most profitable days.

Without the Smart-Phones usage then, People went out more at nights, to network, and obtain business intelligence
Less Tech then allowed more creative sorting of paper Records, yes/no ?

Does Anyone Remember the Bigg Fire in the earl 90's ?
Will have to ask my friends about that. But I would be surprised if it is still going on. The culture of being lazy still exists.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised. I know of a dodgy guy who had a bad rep but polished enough balls to land in bukom, and used his position to to try recruit his village with limited success, as shell still has standards. No surprises its a ceca.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised. I know of a dodgy guy who had a bad rep but polished enough balls to land in bukom, and used his position to to try recruit his village with limited success, as shell still has standards. No surprises its a ceca.
My friends reported there was one character who was in management. Some described him as a LKY type character.
They said it's because of these types of people who are hard headed and set on old ways, buddy buddy kinds of workstyle that actually destroyed Bukom because incompetence and nepotism gets promoted.