• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shebby Singh - My bosses are more than just chicken farmers in India

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chicken shit joker has just fired the manager he hired 57 (yes, fifty seven days) ago - Henning Berg.
The Rover Chickens are now managerless, in the middle of the table...is he targetting for he manager's job for himself?
Time will tell.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chicken shit joker has just fired the manager he hired 57 (yes, fifty seven days) ago - Henning Berg.
The Rover Chickens are now managerless, in the middle of the table...is he targetting for he manager's job for himself?
Time will tell.

if Henning Berg really cannot make it, might as well sack him fast, no point delaying the inevitable. the chinese saying: better to cut short a long pain. Shebby Singh is right. Ah Singh is cool! :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really sad to see Blackburn, once epl champions boasting likes of Alan shearer n Chris Sutton, being left rutted like this...they changing it to a cricket club or what

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Shebby is no shabby at all when it comes to selling himself. From a punter, he is now the technical advisor at an English club. The last I checked, he didn't even get anywhere close to the Malaysian national team coaching setup. What are his football qualifications? it's amazing what connections with chicken sellers can get you

Last edited:

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck me am just listening to the interview. What a shit talking spastic.
Talks more shit than a bad politician.
He is a fucking spastic. I formed that view listening to the idiot on Astro/Star when I visit Malaysia
I would dare say that Ah Tiong girl that presents some of the football shows knows more than him and she knows fucking nothing
Can't believe anyone gives this retard any credence because he played 3 games for Sembawang or whoever the fuck he played for in 1992 because S league would be the equivalent of over 35s division 8 in Australia, and that is shockingly fucking bad
He was torn to shreds and stutters before thinking of some bullshit management speak `no secret formula', `people with agendas', `pull in the same direction'
What an utter cunt this ah neh should be selling snake oil on the streets of Mumbai

jw5

Loyal
Saw an espnnews report that Shebby plans to install the new manager by new year's day.

Poor blackburn fans, looks like he may be planning to install himself.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
David Lee, Lim Tong Hai and Fandi Ahmad to be his first big name signings
Imagine these players who are rather decent and been in the game for their whole life being told how to do things by this cliche laden, snake oil selling buffoon
They'd think they're hearing some telemarketing spiel from Bangalore

jw5

Loyal
David Lee, Lim Tong Hai and Fandi Ahmad to be his first big name signings
Imagine these players who are rather decent and been in the game for their whole life being told how to do things by this cliche laden, snake oil selling buffoon
They'd think they're hearing some telemarketing spiel from Bangalore

Btw, Shebby was the former Malaysian National team captain.

Played his club football for KL team I believe.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
GBP 400,000 = approx MYR 2 Million. If he can get another year extension by telling stories to his Indian bosses carry their balls, that's a total of MYR 4 Million. Even if he gets sacked after one year, not too bad for just shooting off his mouth

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
from brfc forums in uk....

they dont seem to think highly of him...
2pqt0ua.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's time to bump this thread. I really hope QPR don't end up in the same position as what these ah nehs have done to Blackburn Rovers.
After doing so well against Arsenal only to be dumped out of the FA Cup by Millwall.
Can't see them ever returning to the Premier League.

Even Doctor Who is unhappy. Listen to Matt Smith on Radio 5 Live.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21810265

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do hope QPR gets relegated. Too many London clubs in the Premier League.

Go down, and stay down. :cool:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do hope QPR gets relegated. Too many London clubs in the Premier League.

Go down, and stay down. :cool:

If they lose to Aston Villa tonight, it will surely be curtains for the Rs. Don't think even Harry can save them.
Anyway, since the title has virtually been decided, it's much more interesting to bet on which teams will get relegated.
Could be anyone of 6...