• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sharon Au looking Chio, Samsters want to try?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was from Nov 2023. She was in France.

Bonjour! I am here at the biennial Milipol Paris 2023 to support our Singapore Pavilion! This is the first time HTX and its partners are exhibiting the latest technological innovations at this leading event, dedicated to homeland security. I had the honour of meeting Minister Shanmugam who flew in for this exposition. I also spoke with the capable team of engineers from HTX, NCS and ST Engineering, and was exponentially mind-blown by our solutions in Securing Borders, Saving Lives, Safeguarding Public Spaces, and the one closest to my heart— Solving Crimes.
My apartment in Paris was broken into and turned upside down on a bright and beautiful day in Spring last year. On that fateful day, everything changed for me. The trauma was twofold. First was the burglary itself, and second, the lack of a system robust enough to render the support you need when faced with threats and dangers. Burglary, like pickpocketing, are common transgressions and you just have to learn to live with the bad and the good that comes with living in a big city. Not having closure is the only closure I got.
I realized how much we have taken safety and security for granted in Singapore. None of my friends have security alarm systems installed in their homes. I would also choose to believe that you wouldn’t be able to get away scot-free if you commit any crimes in Singapore, no matter how petty your misdeeds are. You will be caught, in a very short time, or eventually. It is reassuring to know that so much effort goes into advancing science and technology for homeland security to keep Singapore safe. This to me, is the freedom the world needs. Freedom to be safe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
435900927_18427817167043831_2407505509198545567_n.jpg
434646154_18427819474043831_4751351954041167178_n.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, u all better dun say too much...else need to publish apologies openly jiu no good lah

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always felt she’s a fake attention whore and wannabe. I recall in one of her magazine interviews, she said her dream was to bring her mum to Perth, Australia. This cunt was having a great time frolicking with some young French dude and then working in Paris, instead of taking one week time off to bring her mum to Perth?

And then we have number 4 wish whereby she wanted to take the initiative to contact her father whom she has not seen for 20 years. She didn’t! And then the father died , and she came out all sad and shit. What a real piece of shit.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/lifestyle/columns/story20220322-1254759

Here are my top five dying wishes:

1. Take my mother to her favorite city, Perth, Australia. After all, our mother and daughter’s last trip was seven years ago.

2. Fly to Tokyo and say goodbye to Japanese parents. Then I want to go to my alma mater Waseda University for a walk. The four years I studied there were the happiest and most fulfilling periods in my life.

3. Go back to Singapore and eat all the local delicacies.

4. Take the initiative to contact my father whom I haven't seen for more than 20 years and say goodbye to him.

5. Write a monologue script and direct and perform the last stage play in this life.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always felt she’s a fake attention whore and wannabe. I recall in one of her magazine interviews, she said her dream was to bring her mum to Perth, Australia. This cunt was having a great time frolicking with some young French dude and then working in Paris, instead of taking one week time off to bring her mum to Perth?

And then we have number 4 wish whereby she wanted to take the initiative to contact her father whom she has not seen for 20 years. She didn’t! And then the father died , and she came out all sad and shit. What a real piece of shit.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/lifestyle/columns/story20220322-1254759

Here are my top five dying wishes:

1. Take my mother to her favorite city, Perth, Australia. After all, our mother and daughter’s last trip was seven years ago.

2. Fly to Tokyo and say goodbye to Japanese parents. Then I want to go to my alma mater Waseda University for a walk. The four years I studied there were the happiest and most fulfilling periods in my life.

3. Go back to Singapore and eat all the local delicacies.

4. Take the initiative to contact my father whom I haven't seen for more than 20 years and say goodbye to him.

5. Write a monologue script and direct and perform the last stage play in this life.

How come her dying wishes did not mentioned about getting the bestest piak piak from AMDKs?